chapter 32; Almost the End

“When someone shows you who they truly are, believe them the first time.” – Maya Angelou

Chapter [32]

 Honey

Once outside my apartment and into the cool night, Teddy dragged me to an all-black Maybach, throwing me into the backseat. I landed hard on my side, my head barely missing the passenger side door on the other side. Teddy climbed in and yanked me upright so forcefully, he could have pulled my arm out of the socket.

I winced in pain as he gripped my chin forcefully, squeezing my jaw until my lips were jutted out like a fish. He devilishly grinned.

“This, I’ma enjoy.” He smiled devilishly before stealing a hard kiss. I felt even more disgusted and violated twisting my face in disgust.

“Fuck you.” I managed to say before spitting in his face. His smile formed into a deep scowl as he wiped away my spit from his cheek.

“You’re gonna wish you hadn’t done that.” He threatened in a low tone.

“Pass me the tape and rope!” He barked to the man in the passenger seat. The man wasted no time passing what he asked for. I heard the sickening stretch of the silver duct tape as Teddy ripped it with his teeth. He placed the tape over my mouth and tapped the side of my cheek.

“Just to make sure that doesn’t happen twice and this-,” He held up the short rope to my face then grabbed both of my wrists and twisted me so that I was bent in an awkward position, half facing the door away from him and between the driver seat. “To make sure you don’t do anything stupid.”

He pulled tightly on the rope and I groaned in pain. This shit couldn’t be happening. There was no way, my ex was kidnapping to God knows where.

My eyes darted to the left and right of me. Teddy was sitting on my left with his legs spread keeping his focus out the window. On the right of me was another man, probably one of his people, to make sure I didn’t try and do a tuck and roll. He had a gun tucked into his waistband of his pants visible to me. He looked to me and narrowed his eyes as if to say  ‘try me’.  I knew if I do anything I would have been killed right here in the car. I turned away and I tried to rotate my wrists but the rope was tied entirely too tight. I wanted to scream, make some sort of noise but my mouth was duct taped closed so everything would sound muffled.

My cheek and head still throbbed from Teddy’s blows and I knew the assaults weren’t over. So many thoughts raced through my head of where he was taking me and what he was going to do but I knew the outcome of it wasn’t gonna be pretty.

The car rolled forward and I knew it was a mile closer to my death.

After what felt like hours but I’m pretty sure were only minutes, the car came to a complete stop. Teddy’s boy was the first to get out then Teddy shoved me hard to follow behind him.

“C’mon princess. We don’t got all fucking day!” Getting fed up with how slow I was moving out the car, he got out on his side, rounded the car, reached in and took a fistful of my hair and dragged me out. I screamed bloody murder but unfortunately it was completely muffled by the duct tape. I hit the concrete hard and before I knew it, I was yanked up, once again and dragged. I looked around my surroundings and my eyes widened in shock.

We were at the strip club? But why?

We approached the back door behind the building in the ally. The ally was narrow and it was growing darker by the second so any chance of someone seeing this was slim crushing my hopes of even being rescued. One of the men opened the door for Teddy. We stepped inside and Teddy looked back at his men.