Dipping Low: The Story of Honey

"Now, easy miss thang, we just using what we got to get what we want."- The player's club

Chapter |1|

I wasn't always a stripper.

Is the exact line every stripper uses when asked about why she started in the exotic business. It usually ranged from she needed money to pay for bills, has too many kids and a regular 9-5 couldn't support them or the infamous paying to get through school bit.

 I'm not saying that all of these aren’t true because most of them are, but in my case, I started stripping because I loved money and I loved my body.

Why not use both?

Of course, popping pussy wasn't something I wanted to do when I was little. In fact, growing up I wanted to be a neurologist.

Silly, right?  That was a dream completely out of the ordinary especially for someone who was growing up in the hood where all the females either became basketball wives, dealer wives, or prostitutes. My own mother even thought I was dreaming too big but what did she know? Shit, the only education she had was that of an eighth grader and how to move weight for her dope boy boyfriend.

At least I graduated high school, but to her it was just another piece of paper. If I wasn't bringing any money in, all the other shit I did, didn't matter. That was when I decided that going to school maybe wasn't something I needed to do right now. It was something that I could always do later on and so I put going to college behind me and I used what I knew I had to get through life. 

A banging ass body and moves that could make a grown ass man cry.

That was when I started my new life at Hustler’s Palace as Honey.  And from how much money I made a night, I was never going to stop either.