Chapter 10: Risky Business

She was no stripper with a heart of gold, that was for sure. A heart of steel, more like.”-Shannon Celebi

                                                                                                                                                            Chapter |10| 

Nova

“Did you hear me Nova?”  I rolled my eyes in disgust.

How could that ugly bastard give her the strip club? Either way i knew it was going to happen. I just wasn't all too prepared for my reaction.  But, I would be making the serious bank and rubbing it in Cassy’s pretty face soon enough. She had it all right now and I wanted what she had even if it meant taking it from her.

“Yeah girl, Congrats!” I replied into the phone feigning happiness.  Ever since Big Poppa decided to put her in that strip club and me in this dumb bunny ranch, I just knew he  thought she was better than me. She was worth making legit money and having a good time while I had to sell my body a different way. She was the go-getter and I was the one being dragged behind her.

“We have to celebrate! You, Tyrone and I can go out tomorrow afternoon and get loose. Shit, I can finally pay off those medical bills for Mama.” Again I rolled my eyes. I could give two shits about her Mama. Her Mama was the reason why my mother lost her job. Because of her, I couldn’t go to school and I swore to never forgive her for it.

I plopped on the bed in one of the ranches room. I laid back on the soft sheets and looked into the ceiling with a reflection of myself looking back. I was in between customers so I had enough time to play best friend.

“Yeah, that sounds good.”

“You think Zeke would come?” I raised my eyebrow and slightly smiled.

“Yeah, bring him. It should be fun.” Damn right it was going to be fun. I would be able to carry out a new plan with Zeke coming into the picture.

“You think so? He doesn’t know that were strippers.”

No, you’re the stripper. I’m the one that’s suckin’ for bucks.

“We just won’t tell him. Simple. You’ll be fine.” I reassured her. Just then a bell sounded throughout my room signaling it was time for a new round of customers. I groaned. As much as I hated my job, it brought in some serious money, but at a costly expense. I didn’t pick my customers, they picked me and most times I had the sweaty fat guys or the non-packin, short guys.

“Hey, I gotta go, but we’ll link up tomorrow. See you then.” Before she could say bye, I hung up the phone, stood up looking in to the mirror behind the door to see if I was good and walked out front with the other girls already ahead of me. In a row we stood in the front of the entrance way.  Before us were ten men to match us ten girls.

Of course they were mostly regular customers with one or two who were new comers. I spotted my usual and I wasn’t too disappointed this time. He was older white guy with a stubby beard and a small beer belly. He wore a suite with a white napkin in the breast pocket. This man always tipped well even though his dick game was a bit lacking. His hands were in his pocket as he looked in my direction grinning.

Daddy, the Ranch over seer, came from behind the counter and stood in between the small gap that separated them from us.

Daddy was a chubby old white guy with short choppy, grey hair and a huge gut. It hung over his slacks as he wore suspenders, a plaid shirt and brown loafers.