No good in goodbye

Back to jun ji hyuns POV:

Days went on and i should've let him slipped away but I know in my mind that its what Im supposed to do. My heart feels like paralyzed for letting him go. I hurt his feelings but I hurt myself more. I used to think that my false marriage with lee jun sung was the most painful situation I will ever have in my life, I guess I was wrong. I never thought It will hurt this much.

Do you really want to know? My problem is you, cant you just leave me alone? I hate how you act like a teenage boy who keeps on appearing everytime you think you can. Do you really think this relationship will work with all that childish feelings you have? Youre just becoming too annoying. I feel invaded by you, dont you think youre too disturbing for me? Youre more of a distraction than what you think you are to me"

I still cant believe I said those words to him. I was so cruel, I had to be. I need to be rude and harshly push him away. I didnt mean everything I said, i was just desperate to make him realized that I dont love him, but it was all lies. I love him so much, I repeat I love him so much and i never realized how much it actually is until right now. I cant barely breathe anymore. My eyes were like clouds of endless rain as I uttered those vile words to him. Tears that blocked my sight helped me control my feelings. Meeting his gaze will do me no good in such scene.

"Tell me you dont mean that, tell me youre lying"

His words were piercing my heart. I wanted to say I dont mean everything, but it was all too late. I felt like my world collapsed that moment he turned his back off me.

I entered my room and fought the urge to ran after him and make him stay. I regretted every word I let out of my mouth. But i felt too weak to even bother. I rested my head against the door and continued sobbing. My eyes wont stop crying. I felt the heaviness in my head.

"Soo hyun ssi, sorry..im really sorry. I love you so much that it hurts this much" i kept murmuring to myself.

****

"Yes hello?" I asked.

"Ji hyun ssi.. Goodmorning." He greeted over the phone. Although there was really nothing good about this morning, I tried to sound kind and pleasant.

"Yeah, goodmorning attorney cha..what is it all about?" I asked direct to the point. He never gave me a call before, he should really be up for something. I felt a bit nervous. Lilly automatically focused her eyes on me and sheepishly observed my reaction.

" its about your divorce, its now finalized." He said in monotone. In a moment i dont know what to feel. I was speechless. I took a glance at Lilly whos now undeniably eaves dropping. I look at her bluntly. She was trying to analyze the reaction i got on face, she looks very curious.

"Yoboseyo, ji hyun ssi...are you still there?" I heard my attorney over the phone.

"Oh sorry, i heard everything. Thank you for your hard work." I uttered while still in shock. I felt a sudden pain that i could not understand where it was coming. I should feel happy that finally Im free, but oblivion haunts me. I dont know what to do next. Kim soo hyun. Should I tell him? He would be so happy If I will. I shook my head. I pressed the end button and kept staring at my phone. What did he said just now?

"Eounnie,anything wrong?" She asked as she stared at my poker face. I stare back at her trying to put everything in words.

"the divorce was finalized" i managed to answer her. There was a sudden change in her visage, she automatically flustered a wide smile.

"Eounnie, im so happy for you" she said in gleam almost jumping up and down. She held my hand and I felt her sincerity.

"Thank you" i said. Shes happy about it, i realized I should feel good about it at least.

"I need to tell jin" she said still in glee, she was about to type on her phone when i beg her not too. Jin, her PA would tell soo hyun for sure.

"Please dont..." I said with my begging eyes. She was in awe, i can see it her eyes.

"Ok, I understand." She replied.

Thank you.." I said in full sincerity.

Later that night He called me, yeah kim soo hyun called me.

I stared at my phone which was ringing for a while now. I took a deep breath and took the courage to answer. I cant seem to find the words to say what I really wanted to.

" ji hyun ssi.. I know your listening.. I missed you" i can hear him loud and clear. I want to say how i missed him too, so much more that its starting to kill me.

" listen.. I dont believe that you dont feel anything for me. Your lips may lie but your eyes cant." He continued, His words were like speeding bullet. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was still speechless. I can hear his agony too. Its killing him too.

" i know that you love me, i dont know why are you doing this to me.. I just want you to know that i love you so much that Im willing to let you go. If its the only way that could make you feel better." He said those words that felt like farewell. My heart bursted in pieces, my tears were literally gushing like water from broken pipes.

"I wanted to know whats the reason behind your sudden change of heart, but i realized i dont have to. If Ill continue bombarding you, it will be harder for you. So i decided to just let you. If it gave you the courage to give up on me, i bet your reasons are more important than me..." I felt guilty. His words were so honest. Im really stupid that i planned to keep everything to myself. But i got no where to go and just have to keep going.

"I love you, I will always will.." I heard him whisper before he ended the call.

Thank you for reading!

Can I have a vote please? :))

your comments makes me happy, please leave me some. :))