Worthwhile fight

Shoutout :))

@_crazyt_
@JewelRemandabanDilio
@michellekohyl
@AlyssaJeon
@confused_heart

Thank you guys for your lovely comments. Thank you for showing interest and for reading my work :)
And to every wattpaders who took time to read my work.
And to those who added my story on their reading lists :) thank you :) thank you:)
You're the reason why im inspired to continue this story.

Especially @kim_1234 for her eagerness to read more. Thank you for being so nice :)

Back to the story:)))

I decided to cancel all my appointments to be able to attend our farewell party. Its more of a celebration of the unexpected success of our drama 'you who came from the star'. I dont want to miss this event because it could be the last time I can get along with the best team I ever knew.

I came to the party just on time, i am seated with lilly and other members of the team. Director was on the podium saying his unending gratitude to everyone who had been part of our drama. Everyone was paying attention to him and applauding his speech. I was a little uneasy, my mind was somewhere else. My eyes were scanning through every table and throwing glimpse on every face. Where could he possibly be? Is he not coming? I felt a little disheartened. Im not sure if its a good thing that he is not here. In an unexplainable degree, I am sad. Im sure after this event we wont be able to see each other as often as we used to be. We have to go on with our busy lives. But I was also hoping we wouldnt have a chance to talk if ever he came tonight. I just dont know what to tell him after what happened last night. I hope he is not angry, i really didnt mean to hurt him. We dont need to have that awkward talk, I just want to see him and so i continued mindlessly glancing around the room. I was startled when lilly who was seated beside me tap my back.

"Ji hyun ssi, are you ok?" She asked, by the way she looks at me i felt she had a little idea of what was happening to me. Though, im not really sure.
"Im ok" i smiled and seated properly. I look at my phone on my hand and found nothing.
"Oh soo hyun ssi" i heard lilly uttered.
"Its good that you came" one of the pd greeted him.
"Im sorry Im late" he muttered and took the seat on my left.
I look at him without saying a word with my surprised expression. He bowed his head a little while looking at me. At least he greeted me, I thought.

The program continued. Everyone on the table was busy enjoying the sumptuous dinner except me staring my plate of food unnecessarily. Lilly stopped for a while and asked if I was ok. I nodded and told her to continue her meal. Soo hyun on my left put down his utensils on his plate. Im sure hes not done yet with his food. I heard him sighed. Am i giving him a hard time? Why does he need to sit beside me on the first place? I sighed. It was such an awkward moment. I felt exasperated. I made up my mind and took the courage to stand and walked away. I heard lilly called my name but i kept my eyes straight and in a second I was out of the function hall.

I sulked my body on my bed. I felt tired without doing anything. "What is happening to me?" I sighed. Tears began falling from my eyes. My heart feels exhausted, its like i cant breathe anymore. I kept denying my true feelings that it made me tired. Why do it have to be this complicated. Im not blaming jun sung for everything beacause i still believe that this happened for a reason. Im not sure when did I start to have feelings for soo hyun. I can no longer pretend about my feelings in front of him so i guess i just have to stay away from him. I wanted to give the chance he was asking but i cant let him get involve with my troubles. Ill still be loving him without him knowing. I wiped my tears and tried to stand up to look for my phone. I searched my handbag but it wasnt there. I guess I left it on the car, i thought and I went back to bed.

***

Kim soo hyun POV:

My schedule is definitely free today. It would be our staff party later and im having second thoughts of coming. I wanted to see her at least, its enough for me but im not sure if it would be a good idea. I never thought I could fall for someone like this, its the first time i felt this way. I tried to confess to her last night about my feelings but she just called them childish. She was always mean to me, but i find it cute. I fell in love with her in the movies and fell deeply while working with her. Im sure Im not being childish. Im sure its love. It broke my heart when she rejected me, that for her, I was out of my mind. But i can see it in her eyes that she was going through something that she cant let me love her. Its enough for me to hold on. I can feel pain in her eyes. I hope I could be the one he needs, if only she would let me. i sighed.

I came a little late on the party, I was caught on traffic. I was anticipating while im on my way, hoping to see her to tonight. Im a crazy man, i know, crazy cause Im falling in love. The moment I entered the function hall my eyes wandered, scanning through every table, hoping to see her. There she was seated beside her PA Lilly. My heart fluttered. For a while, I stared at her from afar. Her beauty was too comforting and looking at her makes me happy. I approached their table and greeted everybody. I took the empty seat on her left. So the awkward minutes started, i bowed to greet her. I cant utter any words, she was there very still and silent. When its time for the food, everyone was enjoying the rich menu except her. I dont know what to say with those kinds of moments, i wanted to ask her if shes ok or is it uncomfortable for her to be seated next to me. I put down my utensils, fighting the urge to tell her to eat and be comfortable. I planned to just walked away because im sure Im making her feel uneasy. I was about to stand up when she stood up and walked out real fast. Lilly called her name but she didnt turn her back, Shes out of the hall in a brief period of time.

"Oh its her mobile phone" lilly said looking at the phone that was left on the table. She was in hurry that she even forgot this thing, i sighed. I picked up the phone and stood up. "Ill give this to her" i said to lilly...she nodded and smiled.
I excused myself to everyone on our table and said sorry that I had to leave earlier. I ran my way outside and search for her on the parking lot, but i guess i was too late. I went inside my car but didnt start the engine. I hovered on the drivers seat for a while staring at her mobile phone. I was battling at the thought of giving this thing back to her tonight. If i would go to her place and jun sung was there, it might cause misunderstanding. But i wanted to see her, wanted to talk to her, I shook my head and started driving.

I decided to just go to my best friend's bar. I put jihyuns phone on the pocket of my jacket and went out of my car. I proceeded to the bartender and asked for the owner yoon ji hoo. I waited for a little while on the counter.

"Oh soo hyun ssi, youre here" ji hoo happily greeted me.
"I know youll be happy to see me" i said jokingly. I took a seat on the high counter.
"What is it this time, let me hear it" he said and took the seat next to me.
I chuckled.
"You only come here when you have a problem so let me hear it" he said taunting me.
I sighed.
"So you really have one big problem there buddy" he continued.
"Can I have soju" i asked.
"You came to my pretigous bar to have a soju?" he laughed at me, hes always this annoying.
"You know I cant handle hard liquor" i said in monotone. I felt sadness all of a sudden. The loud music and this crowded place ironically makes me feel empty.I shook my head and took the first shot of soju.
"What is it about?" Ji hoo interogated.
I looked at him I took another shot of soju.
"Im in love with her" i uttered and sighed.
Ji hoo annoyingly laughed so loud.

Feel free to comment :) and please vote :) thank you for reading.