One step closer

Im still a morning person, i have to accept it. Today would be a free time but i shouldn't skip my morning routine. I dont have the eagerness to excercise for now, my body is still aching maybe because of doing a lot of action scenes for the movie. I proceeded to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. My mind is preoccupied, thinking of what will I do after eating breakfast. I felt so alone suddenly. I thought of Lilly, my PA, maybe she could accompany me somehow, maybe we could just go shopping here in Macau. After cleansing my face, I went to my beside table to get my phone and check on what i missed.

"Eounni, my sister is also here in Macau this week. Since we wont have a shoot today, please let me stay with her for a while. Sorry if it was so sudden. Take care and eat on time eounni ji hyun ssi."

An sms from my PA Lilly.
Now, I guess im literally alone.
I continue reading my phone feeds,and found just the same old boring things.
I threw my phone on my bed and sighed.

"What am I gonna do now?" I asked my self
"Guess i just have to stay on bed and just read some books." comforting myself that it would be just fine.

"About three things i was absolutely positive:

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him-- and i didnt know how dominant that part might be that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably inlove with him."

The summary of this book is kinda intriguing, i never actually read a book that focuses on some supernatural characters. I heard so much about this series "the twilight saga" and it was already adapted in movies that became a huge hit series globally. So today i decided to give it a try. As I flip in every page of the book i get to experience the world before the eyes of bella swan, the heroine. An introverted teenage girl, the whimpy student, a loner and the damsel in distress but inspite of all of this the one thing i like about her? Her brave heart. She was all out for love. She loves Edward Cullen, inspite of the fact that he wasn't an ordinary guy, but a vampire. "Ooh kinda creepy" i thought. One day, Ill find him, the one guy I will fall for, the one who will fill the emptiness in me. And when that time comes, I hope I will be able to risk everything for him.

Bella: how long have you been seventeen?
Edward: in a while
Bella: i know what you are.
Edward: say it, say it out loud.

Then a noise just ruined the thrill. I was already there,he was about to confirm edwards identity. But then my stupid phone was ringing. I lazily picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?(hello)" i answered in monotone.
"Ji hyun ssi, its me so hyun.." So it was him whos on the line.
"Yeah?whats the matter?" I asked feeling annoyed.
"How are you? did you eat aready? Do you have something to do today?" He asked abruptly.
"Did you just call me for that? And do I really need to answer all of that? Soo hyun aa? You wanna die?" I asked arrogantly, i was planning to add that im feeling so pissed because he just interrupted my reading but i felt guilty when he fell into silence and i heard him sigh over the phone.
"So hyun ssi, lets meet at the coffee shop on the ground floor,ok?" I asked him to free myself from guilt.
"Really?" He asked.
"Why? You cant come?" I teased.
"Il be there." He said.
"Ok, il be there in an hour."
"Ok,byebye"

I put down my phone and took a glance on the page i stopped. There was something stirring in me, i just dont know what it was at the moment. I stare at the page and search for the words i was left hanging. I know what you are, bella said. Say it, say it out loud, said edward.

"A vampire"

***