loving you...

"Ji hyun ssi..." He whispered.

"Why soo hyun ssi?" I asked yawning.

"Youre sleepy now, put down the phone and go to sleep" he commanded.

Weve been on the phone for about an hour now. I can feel my right ear stung. I bet my ear is now flaming red. My eyes were really heavy now but I wanted to speak to him a little longer. I would not be able to see him for a couple of days and Im sure that I will definitely miss him. So as much as possible I want to make the most out of the time we can get.

"Not yet.. i still want to hear your voice." I confidently utterred.

"Wow, youre being too straight forward nowadays." He said.

"Ok, consider it that it would be the last time Ill say something like that." I said in an as if irritated voice. I heard him crack into laughters.

"what about endearment, dont you want to call me something else..like ordinary lovers do?" he asked.

"what for? you are soo hyun ssi..why do i need to address you with another name?" i asked groaning in frustration.

"thats not what i meant-- ok, forget what i said, nevermind." he said. I can sense irritation in his voice. Does he really want me to call him honey? baby? sweetheart? i shook my head trying to spill the ugly thought. I yawned, still trying to fight the urge to sleep.

"ji hyun ssi.." i heard him call out my name. my eyes were too heavy and so I just kept them close.

"are you sleeping now?" i heard him asked but i cant move my lips. It makes me happy that its his voice im hearing right before i fell asleep.

"ji hyun ssi.." i heard him whisper again over the phone.Why? i wanted to ask. His beautiful voice calms me.

" I love you..." i heard his dreamy voice. Im sure i heard that loud and clear.

I love you too, my mind shouted. I smiled and fell asleep all at once.

***

"this is really ridiculous" i scoffed. Lilly throw a glance at me while she was busy organizing my dresser.

"why?" she asked. I bit my lower lip and look at her feeling pissed.

"the samsung S5 launching in china, manager seo informed me that soo hyun and I will have to take the interview separately" i exhaled streching my arms showing her my phone screen.

"thats really terible" she exclaimed.

"i thought this is the first project we could work on together after the drama but i guess we have no choice." i sighed. Its a con of the phenomenal success of our drama you who came from the stars, its becoming imposible for us to work together.

Kim soo hyun had been away for a couple of days now. He was busy with overseas commitments. I ocassionally received messages from him through sns. I missed him. I was frustated about the samsung event because I thought we could use that as an excuse to be together, I sighed.

kim soo hyun POV:

The past few weeks felt like whirlwinds to me. It seems Ive been having the time of my life. My hardwork is now starting to pay off, my dreams are turning into reality. I feel unapologetically happy. My heart is in cloud nine. Everyday seems to be genuinely special. I guess this is what it feels like to be inlove, to have that someone whom you cant live without. I want to protect her, to be by her side and love her for the rest of my life. I never thought Im capable of such feelings but what im sure of right now is I was destined to cherish her, forever.