Fight for you

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted. I suddenly missed my mom. She was always there for me without me even having to ask. She the only friend I could depend on. I was eighteen when I was casted on a tv show and have done modelling that required me to live in Seoul. Ive been independent for quite some time and I can say that Im used to this feeling of being alone. But this past few weeks had been the happiest days of my life and it makes things a lot harder for me now. I felt so loved by him that I dont know what do now. Being with him is the best feeling in this world and merely thinking that we cant be together, I feel like dying.

"Omma, I missed you.." I said in a soft voice. My hands were a little shaky. I tried to fix my phone on my ear so I can hear her clearly.

" i missed you too, is there a problem?" She asked. She might have sense something from the way i talked.

"Nothing mom, i just want to hear your voice" i lied. I was trying my best not to cry. It would make her worry, i dont want her to feel unhappy.

" hows your divorce papers going?" She asked.

" my attorney said it would be finalized a month from now, he said because its a mutual decision it wont take too long." I explained.

" good to hear that, it would lessen your burden.." She uttered.

"Yeah" i said plainly.

" how bout that boy you like, soo hyun.. How is he?" She said inquisitively. I felt sad hearing his name. How is he? I dont know.

" hes too busy nowadays, we barely see each other" i said in a lousy voice.

" thats why, you sound lonely? Did you fight?" She said, little giggles on her voice.

" no mom.." I said bitterly.

" ok, i understand. If youll have time together, bring him here.. Ill prepare delicious meal for the two of you." She said.

" yeah omma, thank you.. Ill see you soon." I tapped the end button and sighed.

I checked out the calendar on my phone and reviewed my upcoming schedules. Two more days, soo hyun will be back in korea. I dont know what to actually say, or how to act if we meet. I havent replied to any of his messages. He tried to call me earlier but didnt have the courage to answer him. I pretended to be asleep instead.

***

"Arent you going to answer your phone, eounnie?" Lilly asked. My phone was ringing. I knew it was soo hyun. Im fighting the urge to answer him. Im grasping my phone resting my arm on my chest. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Its my brother, hes too annoying." I lied, by the way she stares at me i knew she wasnt convinced.

"Soo hyun oppa is back in seoul, will you meet later?" She said. Her question made me felt uneasy.

"Im not sure..if we have a chance to." I said plainly. My noisy phone stopped.

"Of course, he will surely make a way for you." She said smiling at me. I nodded.

"Why? You two are having conspiracy again?" I said throwing him sharp looks.

"Of course not..my loyalty is with you eounnie." She said giggling.

"Ok, good to hear" i said with a smile.

I felt burdened. I want to see him so bad, I want to know how he was. I missed him so much. I want to spend time with him...but i dont really how.

My phone started ringing once more. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before i press the green button. Ive finally decided to answer him, ive been neglecting him and its just not fair for him. My heart smiled when I initially heard his soft voice. His warm voice that calms my soul. I couldnt think of what to do anymore.