All of the stars

Camera flahes starting rolling the instant I entered the huge room. It was such a big media gathering. I guess, Im really in a big controversy now to have such unfavorable attention. Lilly stayed on the corner while I proceeded to a podium placed on the center and got ready for the questioning. I dont know how to react. I admit that im really very nervous right now. But i need to go on.

"This year had been the worst yet the best year of my life.." I started out with my shaky voice. I closed my eyes for a moment and gathered some courage.

"Im here in front of all of you not to defend myself but to give you the real picture of my life." I continued. I took a deep breath and wandered my eyes to the crowded room.

" you are all right there are two men in my life..." The crowd cant help but to make noise. They cant contain their side comments. Still, I continued.

" like all you know, i was really married but its never the kind of relationship you ought to believe. Our families set us up on a fixed marriage. He lives in the U.S permanently and basically all we had are papers. Not too long after our marriage, he said he was in love with someone else and need the divorce as soon as posible. And just recently our divorced was finalized." The people i thought would never shut their mouths suddenly fell into total silence.

"And Soo hyun ssi..." I cant seem to continue, variety of cold and curious eyes are on me. " hes everything to me." I took a deep breath. I fight the urge to cry. I stopped for a while thinking if Ill continue what Im about to say will make me burst out and cry in front of this callous crowd.

"So im standing in front of everyone of you not to beg you and try to understand. Im here to express my deepest sorry and my unending gratitude...
Truly im very sorry if I disappointed everyone, it was never my intention." I said and bowed head.

"Thank you so much to everyone who supported me, im afraid you wont be seeing me in a while. I will not be a part of SK entertainment talent management anymore effective today. I plan to study abroad and live there for some time. I chosed to quit for the sake of everyone who were deeply affected by my shortcomings." I bowed my head to show respect to everyone who came. It wasnt easy to walk away, to hide and to turn my back from the things i consider my life. Im not sure what the peoples reaction, I dont want to see anymore. I was about to walk away when suddenly camera flashes began to harshly dominate again.

"Kim soo hyun ssi" i uttered with my hoarse voice. The crowd obviously gave a fuss because of his unexpected arrival. My eyes were glued on his visage as he was fast approaching me. I was in awe, I felt like I cant move a bit.

"Lets go.." He was right in front me. He held my right arm and commanded me to come with him. I see fire in his eyes. My heart was beating twice the normal and im sure that theres something strange going on.

"Soo hyun ssi, what are you doing..?" I asked with too much worries in my eyes. I just dont want this issue to continue. I hope i could stop it now by walking away from the limelight and as time goes by people wont give a fuss about it. He didnt say a word. He yanked me outside the conference room and brought me somewhere we could talk privately.

"Explain to me what is happening?" He commanded. By the tone of his voice, im sure he was mad or something.

"So hyun ssi.." I uttered hesistantly.

"Say it..tell me..tell me" he was enraged.

I bowed my head and looked away. My eyes were starting to get cloudy. Still speechless.

"Youre planning to leave? And you resigned without even telling me anything beforehand?" He muttered, his voice was a bit shaky now. I felt my knees grew weaker.

"Its the best for both of us." I tried to convince him.

"How sure are you that it would be for the best? For once, have you thought about my feelings?" He asked. I could not handle to stare at his face. I felt suddenly guilty.
"Sorry.." I said.

"Fine, go.." He stated. I looked at him full of questions. "Leave, youre really good at walking away right?" He continued.
Is he giving up on me?

"We're not breaking up, are we?" I asked with my shaky voice. My eyes are just too heavy right now. I felt like the time stopped for a while. But he didnt say a word. He turned his back and walked out from the room. I was left hanging, my tears came rushing.

After six months...

A week after i quit I flew to Boston, I enrolled myself on a culinary school and finished a 3 month cooking course. I rented a small apartment and tried to live a life of simplicity. A life that is very different from the glamorous and cruel world of showbusiness. I found the inner peace i was looking for but surely there was something lacking, something the heart longs for. Behind the fulfillment i feel and the serenity of living away from the crowd, I still feel the emptiness. Im planning to go back to korea a few more days from now. My mom said six months was enough, she said I shouldnt be too hard on myself and should come home before the holidays. I missed her so much, I miss Korea, I missed everyone, I missed him so much. I havent seen and talked to him for ages. Lilly kept in touch with me. Shes the one whos reporting to me how soo hyun was doing. I know how things wer going, what projects hes into and expectedly his career was promising. Fans were always on his side and Lilly said that people are now beginning to accept that soo hyun and I can be in a sort of relationship because were inlove with each other. The negative feedbacks from netizens faded away and my management want me back for good. But still he never even tried to contact me, the one thing lilly cant ask soo hyun why. Im starting to doubt if hes still in love with me. Did she found someone knew? Someone whos not as complicated as me. I sighed. I shook my head and sulked my face on a throwpillow in my lap. Its a bit cold right now here in boston. I checked my wrist watched and the clock says its already seven twenty four p.m. I yawned stretching my arms and afterwards reached for the remote control. I decided to turn the tv off and so I pressed the red button. I went straight to the kitchen and picked up the black knotted garbage bag ready for disposal. I went outside and rested the bag in front of my house. When i was about to enter my main door, i heard someone called my name.

"Ji hyun ssi." I heard someone behind my back. There was a strange feeling. My heart beat was starting to beat crazily. I slowly turned to face him.

"Soo hyun ssi..." I said. I was literally trembling. "How did you get here---?"

I wasnt able to finish my sentence because he suddenly grabbed me and secured me in his arms. I miss this kind of warmth. I feel so happy I could faint any moment. He was hugging me so tight that i dont even care if im still breathing. I could stay in this moment forever. I was out of breath when he let go of me.

"I missed you so much" he said beautifully. It was like music into my ears. I wasnt able to say how I missed him too when he crossed the distance between our faces. He owned my lips in the best way posible. I felt his sweet lips over mine under Boston's sky.
All of the stars have seen the real beginning of our unending love.

Thank you for reading!

Can I have a vote please? :))

your comments makes me happy, please leave me some. :))