Over again

I arrived at my managements building quarter after three in the afternoon. Lilly said that my manager wanted to see me. As i paced to the my manager office i saw Kim soo hyun from afar. Its been three days since that phonecall.

I immediately stepped back and went to hide in the bathroom. When i was sure he already left the building I proceeded to the office. But why was he here? If Im not mistaken he came from my managers office. He probably know already. What am i going to do now? I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Someone opened it for me to enter.

"So you came, i got a couple of bad news for you" he said in a dignified tone.

"Tell me now, Im listening" i replied as I make myself comfortable on the couch.

" everything is out of control, the photos were uploaded by someone on the internet. It was spreading like a virus." He said as he try to control his temper. I was in awe. I suddenly dont know what to feel at the moment.

" i got phonecalls from different companies, theyre withdrawing your endorsement contracts with them." He continued. I felt my knees trembling. Why is this happening to me? I thought if I stay away from soo hyun, i wont have to face this kind of chaotic scandal. Again, im utterly speechless.

"Soo hyun ssi, did you tell him?" I asked to confirm my instinct. Im sure he came here to see my manager too.

"Is it really that important to you?" He said with fire in his eyes. But i wasnt afraid at all.

"Yeah, so tell me" i said raising my voice.

"Yes he knows it all, i told him a couple of days ago actually." He replied.

Thats why he called me that night, he knew it already thats why he said those words.

"I never thought it will come this far" my manager uttered. "If only you had been careful" he continued. He is obviously blaming me. But i dont give a fuss, ill take the blame.

"But i did tried to stay away from him..i did what youve asked of me..you said youll take care of the photos." I replied to him. I did give up on kim soo hyun even if it hurts like hell.I was so stupid. Kim soo hyun...thoughts of him came rushing. I cant just imagine how hurt he was. How it was breaking his heart.

I walked out of the room with my cloudy mind. I felt weakness through my bones. I was like a skeleton walking through the hallway. A lot of what ifs were troubling my head. I dont know what to think of anymore. I feel severe diziness in my head. I can barely walk to the parking lot. Lilly and my driver are waiting for me there.

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to lock some strands in place. I shouldnt look so devasted so they wont think something is wrong. I got a glimpse of my parked car from afar. I was out of the building and started pacing to the direction of my car. When all of a sudden, a group of reporters came rushing towards me. Why now? When i feel so weak at the moment? Camera flashes where blinding me.

"Can you confirm the photos?.."

"Are you dating kim soo hyun..?"

"Are you having an affair?.."

"How is your relationship with your husband?"

It was terrifying to hear them raising such questions. I bowed my head trying to ignore their questions. I cant say anthing now. I wouldnt dare to say a single word. Lilly and my driver came rushing to me at the sight of such situation. They tried their best to get the reporters out of my way. It was hard for the three of us to make our way out of this chaos. When suddenly i felt someone held my shoulders..