I want crazy

Before i went out, i took a quick shower and chosed a simple day dress. Since i wouldnt actually literally going out, i kept my look very simple. I wiped a hint of lip balm on my lips and sprayed a little perfume on. I wore my favorite gucci doll shoes and i was good to go.

I headed on the coffee shop we agreed to meet. When i came, i found that soo hyun was already there seated gracefully. Even from a far i can figure him out, i felt a little nervous as i walk slowly towards him. He was wearing a cream cargo pants and a dark gray polo shirt paired up with a classy sneakers. He is one heck of a model, every place would be catwalk with him in it.

He stood up when he saw me. And as a gentleman as always he pulled the chair for me to seat in.

"Why are you here? I mean, dont you have somewhere to go?" I asked.
"Nope, had no plans." He answered with a smirk.
"I see. Shall we order then" i said, he agreed then called the waiter to assist us.

After a couple of minutes, our food came. Tacos, fries, and chocolate cake will surely make me fat, but i dont care. I had a dark mocha frappe and he had coffe latte.

"So hyun aa, why did you call me a while ago?" I asked curiously.
"I was thinking if we could hang out like this." So hyun honestly replied.
"You are so straight forward" I said.
He smiled and took a sip from his cup and looked at me.
"Sunbae, i want to tell you something." He started.
"What is it? You look serious" i said a little intrigued.

"I just want you to know that even at this point I feel nervous when I look at you. My heart races twice the normal rate, I struggle that I forget every line I should say." He confessed.

Fool, you want me to believe that? You were confident when you kissed me. How can you say youre always nervous.

"I supposed you are not saying that you like me?" I said arrogantly.
He sighed, theres heaviness in his breathing,he seem to be really uncomfortable now.

"Is it beacause Im too pretty?" I said teasingly.
He didnt smiled to that, he took another sip of coffee. I can read from his expression that he suddenly regret what he said. Maybe he's thinking how mean am I to not take him seriously.

"So hyun, listen to me." I said formally.
"Dont be intimidated okay? You can treat me as your friend, you dont have to treat me like im at a higher level than you. We are at the same line of work now, we should be comfortable with each other so we can portray our roles effectively." I continued.

He smiled at me.

"But i cant help it. I used to only see you in the movies. I guess im still star strucked by you. i watched "my sassy girl" about 20 times before i met you." He said casually. I can see his uneasiness because her ears are now flaming red.

"So youre my fan?" I said obnoxiously.

"So hyun aa, if you want me to be comfortable with you, you should see me as your co artist and not the girl you used to know on that movie. You should understand that I am not that person." I said convincingly.

"But ji hyun ssi" he uttered"What is it Tell me?" I asked.

"You are absolutely as rude as her" he muttered.