Moving forward...

I need to be fine

I need to look fine

Its just too hard right now, to be ok..to feel ok...but i needed to. I wasnt able to come to work for a couple of days. The production team adjusted the scene takes and director park was too kind to let me rest for a while. Its probably not a "rest" literally. I went to lee jun sungs place yesterday and met his parents and grandparents. I couldnt help myself but to feel miserable, its not that i like jun sung..that i wanted to continue our marriage..its just not like that, I just felt like Im a naive girl who was manipulated by people whom I respect the most.

I tried my best to understand their decision even though they never thought of mine. His mom was very apologetic, I felt her sincerity. I guess i just need to look on the brighter side. Its not the end of the world, i thought. Im having the divorce early next year, thats the last request I had from them. It will do me no good if they will pursue it this year, I need to protect my carreer at the least I could do. I just need to have a little control on things, because this could probably a great threat on my carreer. Its not the end of me, after this year, i will be free.

"Oh" I was stunned.
"Ji hyun ssi? I thought you still need time to rest" director said as i arrived on the set early this morning.
"No, im ok.." I replied with a smile. "Wow i missed work already" i added and made my way to my dressing room.

I still have an hour to get myself ready for the scenes today, i hovered in a chair in front of my vanity mirror. Dull thoughts are haunting me, I cant focus, I was staring at nothing, my reflection in the mirror seem to be so gloomy, i looked at my face and noticed my eyes are just too sad. This is not me. I tried to convince myself to smile and feel ok, but its not that easy. I was startled when i saw someone silently watching me near the door.

"Oh..soo hyun..how long have you been there?" I asked, i combed my hair checking myself in the mirror.
"Annyeonghaseyo, did i scared you? sorry" he replied with a smile.
"Aniyo, not really..i forgot to close the door right?"i said and he nodded.
"You feel better now?" He asked, I nodded and try to give him the best smile I can.
"Good, I was a little worried though" i felt the genuine concern of him again.
"You shouldnt be, im ok.." I replied smiling.
"jihyun ssi.." He said looking straight to my eyes, my heartbeat was beating irregularly.
"Yeah soo hyun ssi?" i asked.
"Nothing, im just happy to see that youre okay now" he said as he turned his back and walked out of the room.
Thank you soo hyun ssi..i said softly but it was too late for him to hear it.
I headed to the set and there I saw soo hyun, getting along so well with the staff. Hes always cheerful. This drama will soon come to an end, we had approximately a week to wrap up the scenes and the finale. I feel a bit sad about it so i guess i need to make the most out of it. Im really going to miss this team.
"Ready for take" the assistant director called.
"Yeah" i replied.

"Lights,camera,action"

***

"Goodnight everyone, lets call it a day..you all worked hard today." The director said and bid our goodbyes to everyone. Lilly handed me my phone and my bag. I paced my way to the parking lot thinking that my driver was there waiting.

"Ji hyun ssi" i heard someone called behind me, I stopped walking and turn to see him.
"Oh, soo hyun ssi..why?" I asked curiously.
"Let me drive you home" he said and held my hand. I looked at him in awe and I was too startled to get off his grip on my palm.
"No need, my driver is waiting" i replied.
"I already told him to go, i said il be sending you home" he said with a smirk.
"What?!"
"Shall we go then?" He asked, his hand still in mine.
"Do i have a choice?" I asked almost laughing. I cant understand myself why i feel so happy with his childish acts like this.
"Wow, that feels nice..seeing you smile like that" he said softly, staring at me with his expressive eyes.I suddenly felt concious and looked away.
"Shall we go then?" I asked, still wondering why he was still holding my hand.
"Yeah, lets go" he said and i nodded..after a while we were now inside his car,

"So hyun, why are you doing this?" I asked to break the silence.
"Why? cant i be nice to you? Im just giving a ride to a friend, is that illegal?" He exclaimed.
I fell into silence, what am i thinking? He is just being nice friend to me. He is right we are friends, just friends.
"Thank you, i sincerely thank you" i said feeling a bit guilty.
"Whats wrong with you these days sunbae? I feel strange by the way you talk." He said very casually. "A while ago, you were as if saying i cant be nice to you..but now youre thanking me." He continued. I felt a little exhausted talking to him. My cheeks feels warm. I let a deep sigh and look at him.

"So hyun ssi, just focus on the road. Dont interogate me anymore" i said.
He made a quick glance at me and smiled...and turned his eyes on the road.
"Did he come home for you?" He asked out of nowhere.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Is jun sung home? I guess you need him now" starting his annoying questions again.
"Yeah, hes home. He arrived yesterday, he is staying for a while here in Korea" i lied.
"Thats great, I dont have to worry then"
"You shouldnt be"
"I guess youre really ok now" he said, his expression a bit changed.
"Huh?" I asked curiously, i just didnt get his last reply.
"You sound mean, like your real self..so i guess youre ok now" he said
"Im ok, because i sound mean now?"
He nodded and we both laughed. It feels so nice. Hes always this bright and warm.

I entered my gloomy unit with a smile on my face. Im still alone and its a fact. I lied to him about jun sung, I just want him to feel assured that im ok. For a little while that i was with him, my troubles seems so far away. I shook my head trying to spill the thought, what am I thinking? Am i falling for him? No, it cant happen, it will only complicate everything, i sighed and went straight to my bed.

Feel free to comment :) and vote :) thank you for reading