The momentous kiss

We wrapped up shooting our movie the thieves about 3 long months. I had to stay at Macau for the shoot setting aside my personal life. This movie had great expectations from critics, they always say that it will be the next korean highest grossing film.

The pressure is too overwhelming, Im casted with some of the greatest korean actors and actresses from all different generations. I motivated myself to do well in this movie, i wanted to give my all to this project-- cause it would probably be the last project before I turn my back from the limelight.

I have to admit that im scared, frightened that everything i worked hard for will be easily forgotten. The things im doing almost half of my life now, will eventually be at stake because the time for settling down has come. Im on the right age to get married, at 32 I guess I accomplished enough to pursue another role in my life-- to be a wife.

I know that this day would have to come. Im not a hundred percent against this marriage. Im going to marry a decent man and being his childhood friend is more than enough.

"The idea wasn't that bad at all" i convinced myself.
Im going to have a happy marriage, I have to be optimistic.
There can be a possibility for lee jun sung and I,

We might fall in love.
*sigh*

Then, someone entered my dressing room.
The thoughts i have in mind while staring into nowhere suddenly went away because of someones unwelcome interruption.

"Ji hyun ssi, ready for scene 27?" Asked min ji.
One of the assistant director.
"Yeah, I rested enough."I replied
"Ok, lets proceed" he said and walk out of the room

I hope i can just ignore these thoughts, i shook my head trying to divert my attention.
"fighting!" I murmered to myself.

And headed back on the set.

The whole thing about shooting this move had been much easier because of kim soo hyun. I never thought I could be friends with someone a little younger than I am. He makes everyone happy with his cheerful personality. He is 26 years old now, but has the wisdom of a 40year old man. He is serious about what he wants for his carreer. I cant help but admire his professionalism at work. At his very young age he accomplished a lot, and had enourmous number of fan girls. He seem to have a charisma that not every actor in the industry posseses.

Im now ready for scene 27, I read the script very carefully. And to my surprise I wouldnt be saying any lines. I was confuse for a bit. Then, after reading the whole scene I realized that its the kiss scene director park told me earlier.

"Ready for stand by, everything is on set" the pd announced.

"Ready for take one" the director commanded

"Yeap" so hyun replied.While me standing still across him.

"Lights,camera,action"

I started walking to pass him by, So hyun grab me harshly and tried to kiss me.
I bet my reaction was ridiculous that he wasnt able to touch my lips and instead we both laughed loudly. He then apologize to everyone.

"Lets try this again."the director smiling at us.

I was tremedously nervous right now, its my first screen kiss ever. And i just realized its not as easy as what you see on movies or drama series.

We tried it over and over again but a lot of the takes were no good.

"Sorry, i guess im just a little nervous" soo hyun said.

"We understand." The director said.

"And my heart just cant seem to be in control because of sunbae ji hyun ssi."he said innocently.