He who came from the stars

"You who came from the star" i sighed as i stare at the title of the booklet i was holding.
Its the official script i have to learn by heart. In 2 days, the shooting for the drama will officially start.
Yes,my management agency fortunately was able to negotiate with the "you who came from the star" production team. It was agreed upon that I will play the lead female role and Kim soo hyun will be the male lead.

I dont know what to actually feel. Im still kinda hesitant to work with him again but i guess its a good opportunity for me to apologize and fix things up.

Im anxious about it,
Im not sure if Im now ready...to meet him. But i have no choice, its inevitable, sooner or later Ill have to face him and the reality. I have to make this drama a big hit, im challenging myself. It would be my comeback drama on the small screen after 14 long years so i have no plans of being distracted. I sighed.

"You're early"
I was so surprised when so hyun popped out. I was too busy memorizing my lines that i havent notice his presence. I instantly put the booklet down and paid attention to him.

"Oh anyeong! kim soo hyun, its been a while" i said trying to hide the nervousness.

"Yeah, its been a while sunbae" he said and sat down on the couch right in front of me.

Sunbae? Did he just said senior? He's addressing me so formally again, it seems were not friends anymore.
The thought was too unbearable. I feel a sudden throbbing on my chest. I got it, I should be okay with the cold treatment, its my fault on the first place.

"I cant remember the last time we saw each other" i said looking back at him.

"It was that day--" he said a bit too reserved, I was sure he was about to say something more,but it seems he doesnt want to me to know whats on his mind. It was that day..

"It was nice seeing you again, have you been well?" I said breaking the awkwardness and asked.

"Im alright" he said timidly and stood up walking his way out of my dressing room. I watched him through my vanity mirror as he paced. I

wanted to stop him, I wanted to say something, I wanted him to stay, even just for a while. But no words came out from my mouth, i simply cant find the words to let him stay. Maybe hes hurt, maybe hes angry, maybe hes not happy, maybe he felt unworthy. All these thought are driving me crazy. How can i make things right? How can I free myself from this guilt. If only he knew how sorry I am. Soo hyun ssi, I sighed.

"Ji hyun ssi, we'll start shooting in a while" one of the assistant director informed me.
"Yeah,thank you..be there in a bit" I said as I brushed my face for a final touch of peachy blush. "You can do this gianna" i murmured to myself. Fighting!

(Feel free to comment your thoughts :) thanks for reading)