Sweet disposition

The shoot went very smoothly. Is it because im in a better mood or something? I smiled at Lilly while she was in the corner talking to my driver over the phone. She looked at me while she was whispering through her phone in a low voice, which I find really unnecessary.

She was asking for my driver to fetch us a little bit early today. Supposedly we were scheduled to work until 7pm but because everything went well we wrapped up everything as early as 4pm.

Lilly and I were about to take the elevator to the in-house parking. We were walking through the hallway. Lilly was still busy texting or doing something with her phone. I leaned intriguingly to her trying to see her phone. I asked who she was busy with but she hurriedly put the phone in her pocket. I chuckled. Shes being too secretive all of a sudden.

I was very happy that we finished earlier. I could take some rest. Then soo hyun ssi came to mind, he is probably asleep till now. I twinge my lips, i hope we could have dinner together, I thought. I shook my head. I should probably just give him the time to rest.

"Oh euonnie, get going...the driver is waiting in the car" she said as she stopped pacing with me. I was confused for a while.

"Why? Arent you going home?" I asked, looking a bit puzzled.

"I forgot to tell you, Ill be meeting my highschool friend today" she explained.

"I bet hes a guy, is he the one youre busy texting with?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded. I chuckled.

"Oh is that so, OK.. Take care.. Ill go now" i said and entered the elevator.

I spotted my car parked not so far from where i stand. I paced the little distance and expected my driver to come out of the car but he didnt. I didnt mind though.

I was speechless when the passengers seat window slowly went down. It dawned on me, I guess it was Lilly who called him. Thats why she was acting secretive. I sighed. I immediately opened the door and hopped in and seated on the passenger seat.

"Soo hyun ssi..." I was stuttering. Its just unexpected. He smiled at me.

"Why are you here? I thought we agreed youll take a rest today?" I asked biting my lower lip.

"I did.. I had almost 7hours of sleep already.. Its more than enough" he said with a grin.

"Lilly called you?" I interrogated.

He nodded. I sighed in disbelief.

"Where you want to go?" He asked positioning his hands on the steering wheel. I noticed his changed clothes. Hes now wearing trouser, white shirt and a cardigan.

"No idea" i exhaled. His face a little down.

"Where should we go for our first date?" He asked. He looked at me with a flirty grin.

"So we are dating?" I asked sarcastically. I noticed his changed expression. I felt a little out of place. I should've said that. I was in remorse all of a sudden.

"What about dinner? I thought you want to confirm about my cooking skills?" I suggested.

He nodded enthusiastically and started driving.

***

I was busy consentrating on what im cooking when i suddenly felt his arms around my waist, his chin on my right shoulder. It makes me shivers.

"Back hug scene" i scoffed.

He chuckled.

"Smells nice.." He uttered, his chin comfortably rested right beside my neck. I nodded not realizing what he was reffering to.

"Soo hyun ssi..." I hestitated.

"Why? Ji hyun ssi?" He asked.

I shook my head. Deep thoughts are bombarding me again. I felt afraid all of a sudden.

"Nothing, can you just watch tv first, I will call you when im done here.." i said trying to divert what im feeling. I continued to stirr the mixture on the pan. He exhaled and let go of me.

"Ok.." He said sadly as he paced away.

"Dinner is ready" i announced few minutes later. I had twinkles in my eyes.

"Oh..that was fast..are you sure thats edible" he mocked, giving me a surprised look.

I raised an eyebrow and curved my lips, throwing him grudging stares.

"Hurry sit and let me feed you with half cooked food" i sarcastically said while pouting my lips pointing towards the dining chair. He smirked and sat down.

"Now, try it" i said handing him a bowl of stew. He immediately scoop a spoonful and tasted it. I was diligently waiting for him to speak after his first slurp.

"Dont make soups ever again" he said his eyes a little sharp. My jaw dropped on what he said.

"Why, does it taste bad?" I said and hurriedly pull the bowl from him but he was too quick to stopped my hands.

"I was just kidding..it tasted normal." He said with a grin on his face.

"Noooormal!?" I exclaimed. Glaring at him with anger. He chuckled.

"Its the best soup i ever tasted" he smiled at me and tap my forehead gently.

I smiled like a kid twinkling my eyes as he indulge himself with the food i prepared.

He stopped and looked at me inquisitively.

"Arent you going to eat? He said pouting his lips pointing my empty plate.

"Aaah, of course I will!" I stammered, i was too excited i almost forgot that it was our first dinner date.

"Let do this more often.." He uttered while I was busy munching. I nodded and felt really happy. I swallowed the food in my mouth trying to clear my throat to speak. He handed me a glass of water. A grin didnt leave his face.

"You have schedule tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded. I felt a little down.

"I have to be at the studio tomorrow morning for a photoshoot and then il go straight to incheon airport. I need to be in macau by dawn. I guess well just see each other after 3 days on the s5 launching in beijing." He exclaimed extending his arms to reach for my hand.

I was literally sad on what he just said. But I must face the reality, I also have certain commitments I need to be busy with.

"Three days is fine" i said and gave him a smile.

He nodded and pinched my cheeks.

"Thats too long though" he exhaled.