Chapter 32

Candace's POV    

I am walking in the woods alone, trying to find my friends. I am walking so fast because I want to get away from him. I hate him. So much. And it also hurts. So much. Listening to him while he's saying it was the worst thing ever. It is so hard to forget someone you loved. I would have stay longer beside him but I can't. Not anymore.

He's just dreaming about Dana. That was all. He didn't mean it. He didn't mean anything at all.

Before I knew it, I was sitting on the grass, hugging myself and crying. I can't move on. I am horribly terrible at falling in love.

Next week is our prom. I don't wanna go in there. I don't wanna see them dancing. I don't wanna see them together. I don't wanna cry anymore. I don't wanna hurt myself again. I need to stop this. I have to do what I have to do. I have to try hard.

"Candace!" Someone shouted my name.

It was Carl and my friends. They were finding me and they found me crying.

"Hey, what happened?" Carl asked softly. I can't answer him so I just hugged him as hard as I could and cry more. "Did someone do anything to you?" Beth asked. I shook my head. Stacy started stroking my hair and said, "It's okay, Candace."

#*#*#*#*#*#*

"Candace, what happened?" Stacy suddenly asked while we're walking in the mall. We are actually shopping a dress for prom or should I say SHE is shopping for her dress and I'm only here to accompany her. "What what happened?" I asked her. I know what she's talking about but I just don't wanna talk about it anymore.

"I know that you know what I'm talking about." She said seriously. She keep asking me since that day. Since that day that he said that to me. "Stacy, please I don't wanna talk about it." I said. I know that's not a big deal but I wanna get rid of that memory. "Candace, you know that I won't stop asking until you say it to me." She said and it's true.

"I wasn't really lost that night before. I was just trapped between two branches and I passed out. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and saw him." I was telling her but she cut me off. "Who is he, Candace?" She asked.

"You know who." I said

"Who? Voldemort?" She said. She wants me to say his name.

"Jerich. Jerich freaking Horgan. PigHorse!" I said and I continued. "When I woke up in the morning, I was locked up in his arms. Before I go, I told that I still love him and then suddenly he said that he loves me too."

"Is that why you don't wanna go to prom?" She asked me.

"I just don't wanna bump into him again." I said.

Falling hurts so bad.

"C'mon, Candace. Are you gonna show him that you can't move on? You have to go to prom and show him that you don't need him. You have to show him that you don't care about him. Well at least you should try." She said

"You're right." I said to her. I am going to that party and show him that I have an amnesia too and I dont remember him at all.

"Alright. Let's go shop for our dresses!" She said.

This is going to be exciting.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! What's up? I know that almost all of my chapters are short and my advice to you is just go with it.

Before I wrote this chapter, I was going back to my previous ones and It is horrible. This story is like from a bike competition to a broken hearted girl who love a guy with amnesia.

What a story.

But anyways please vote, comment and fan.

~ Bea  |(• ◡•)|

PS. I know its a different finn in there. It's because i'm using a laptop and not my tablet.