Chapter 21

Candace's POV

"Jerich, whatever Stacy told you, don't mind it-

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Let's just enjoy this day, okay?" He said and I nodded. I'm sitting beside him in the bus. I'm just gonna try to be happy today but Stacy and I just fought and it makes me sad. I can't believe we are all fighting just because of one thing. I can't believe that Stacy said that to me but... I just thought... What if it's all true? What if she's right? What am I gonna do?

I don't think it's Carl's fault why this happened. It's Beth's fault. She knows that Jerich wants me and not him but she's still hoping. Doesn't she knows that I like him too? She should have just be with Carl. Carl always care for her but Jerich never did.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jerich suddenly asked me. We are now heading for our first destination. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking." I told him. Now that he knows the reason, would his feelings change for me or it will be just the same?

"Don't think too much. You'll be stress out. We are going to have a lot fun today." He said then smile at me. I smile back. Jerich cares about me. I'm gonna prove Stacy wrong. I'm gonna prove to her that Jerich wants me not Beth and she's the one who's wrong. Raffy would probably just dump her.

Raffy's POV

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked Stacy. She's like this since this morning. I didn't know what happened to them. They ignore each other. Even if I ask she wouldn't answer. Is this all because of Carl or what?

"Raffy, please don't talk to me right now. I'll just tell you later, okay?" She said. I nodded. I'm not used to this. They are all so quiet and everyone ignores each other. Candace looked at us with an anger in her eyes. She looks scary when she look like that.

What is wrong with them? I saw Carl looked at Jerich's. He looked... Jealous? I don't know. I can't read his expression. Suddenly Stacy kicked Beth's seat. Beth looked back at me and I just shrugged. What the hell? I'm not really updated what is happening to them but as I can see right now... They all hates each other. Except for me of course. I didn't o anything to them.

Carl's POV

I can't believe i'm going through this day with her but I can't back out now. The juice that's she's drinking just spilled over her when Stacy kicked her chair. She's gonna be sticky. I heard her sniffing couple of times. I looked at her and she looks like crying. Seriously? You would cry because someone kicked your chair and your juice spilled all over you?

"C'mon it's just a juice. Don't cry." I told her.

"I'm not crying because my juice spilled. You don't know what's happening to us just because of you. Why do you even care, anyway?" Whatever. I don't care about them anymore.

"I just don't like seeing anyone crying." I mumbled. She slowly looked at me and smiled. This girl sometimes creeps the hell out of me.

"See that? Carl is in there. Carl don't like seeing anyone crying. You are just a devil who possessed Carl." She told me. What?

"What are you saying? I am Carl. A new one. I'm not a devil. This is I now and only I can change myself." I said. I'm getting sick of all this people.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--

Candace's POV

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. Wait me in here, okay?" I told Jerich. We are now here in a science museum and this place is really cool. It's not boring. This is our 3rd Etinerary before our lunch.

I went outside and I can't see Jerich. Where did he go? I went upstairs to find him and then I saw him in the last exhibit... with Beth. They are talking. I don't know what they are talking about but I don't like it. Maybe they are just talking about something important. This is nothing. I know it. I'll just gonna ask him later about this.

"Know how it feels like? Huh, Candace?" I jumped at my surprise. I looked at my back and saw Carl, smirking. "You're not gonna cry, are you? I know that you're regretting right now because of your decisions in life but that's how it works. I really think they're a cute couple." He told me. My heart aches.

"I'm not gonna cry and i'm not regretting right now because I know that he likes me. Not Beth. I know that he's not gonna let go just like that. He doesn't like Beth. He never felt the same way. He's not like you that lost hope and gave up. He's not like you that changes." I said.

"You know what, Candace? Sometimes, it's not the people who change. It's the mask that falls off." He said and then passed me. I just stand there still. I'm frozen. What he said are stuck in my mind.

~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! This is another update from BeaG12. Hope you like it!!!

Oh I have a question...

Who do you think is right?

Carl...

Beth...

Both?

Comment who's right

Vote for the right

Follow me!!!

~ Bea |(•.•)|