Chapter 35

Jerich's POV

People are passing by. I look at every single face that pass by, thinking that maybe it was her. I was sitting in the grass at the park where we first met. I don't even know if she will come here. I tried texting her, calling her since that night. She never answered. I miss her. I really do. I am so stupid for doing that. I'm so stupid for hurting her. I'm so stupid for forgetting her.

Regrets.

That is the only emotion I could feel right now. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have let her go. And now, It is I who suffer. Suffer in losing her. I wish I could bring back all the memories we made together. I wish things could go back like it was used to be. But then if she doesn't want me anymore, its my fault.

But how can I move on, when I'm still in love with you?

I went to this place to remember all the memories we had. To remember all the conversations. I just wanted to see her, to be with her. My feelings never faded. I never forget. I always remember her adorable face. Every time I see a penguin I always think of her. She's unforgettable.

I'm hoping for her to come here. I going to wait for her. Every single minute that passes by, I think of her. Maybe if she think of me, she will remember the first time we saw each other. She will remember the place where we first met. She will remember this place and maybe, just maybe, she'll go in here.

I'm hoping and wishing for her to think like that. So I can see her again, even for a short time.

~||||~||||~||||~||||~||||~||||~

Its already at dusk. I'm still sitting in this very park, all alone. No, she's not here. No, she never passed by. I'm just watching the sunset. Its beautiful, like her. Maybe I should stop thinking about her cause I don't think she ever thinks about me. And it just hurts whenever I thought of that.

"Cause' if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,"

"And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be."

I sings without knowing who sang the first one. That was really weird.

But that voice was really sweet. I think this is the first time I heard that voice.

I sang again. This time, I was singing You and Me. I can hear that voice singing with me. That made me smile. Thinking about how this day is awful cause I didn't see her but then I heard this beautiful singing. Maybe this day weren't so bad at all.

"Damn, its late! I have to go home." The girl said. I never had the time to see her. She ran from behind the tree beside me. I saw her Ginger hair swinging while she runs. And at the moment I saw her even though she's far away from me, I knew who she was. I was smiling without knowing it. I think she knew that I was the one who was singing. Maybe that's why she left.

Maybe we're not promised tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! Haha I know it has been a long time since I updated. Haha so sorry. Its been a year since I last updated but hey! I'm back. The story is back.

I'm sorry of this chapter is short. Haha totally worth the wait!

comment, fan, follow

~Candy Cat :3