Chapter 20

Surprise!!!

Jerich's POV

"He what?!" I shouted at Stacy. We are in the school 'cause it's our field trip today and we are waiting for the others to arrive so we can leave. Stacy just told me that Carl kissed Candace and I am so angry right now. Carl really changed and I don't like the way he acts right now. Most of us don't like it but he seems like he doesn't care.

What is he doing is not gonna last forever. Somehow he'll realize that being a 'bad boy' is not his thing. It's just not good for him. I don't know what's his problem but I know that it is not a really big deal.

"Candace didn't kissed back but it's her first kiss." Stacy explained. I know that I have no right to be mad at him but what he did pissed the hell out of me. He is crazy. He really think that this plan of him is going to be successful. That's not gonna happen. "Look, I know that you are mad but please don't make a trouble. Carl is just trying to move on. Let's just understand him-

"Understand him? He should be the one who needs to understand us! He don't understand that Beth doesn't love him. He could just move on! We are here for him but what did he do? He chose to rebel not to talk to us. It's not our fault that he got hurt." I cut her off. What I said is true. It's not our fault therefore he didn't have to be mean with us or hurt us.

"Actually, he thinks that it's all your fault." She suddenly said to me. I looked at her confusedly. What is she saying? "Beth's in love with you but you didn't notice because all your focus is on Candace. Carl thinks that it's your fault." She said.

"It's not my fault if Beth's in love with me, okay?" I said

"Guys! Guys! What's happening in here?" Candace suddenly pop out and said this. I can't deal with this anymore.

Stacy's POV

"What happened?" She asked when Jerich walks out. I'm not really blaming him for what happened. I just want him to talk to Carl to clarify that Jerich doesn't really like Beth but i'm afraid that Beth might be hurt.

"I told him that Carl kissed you and he got mad. I told him everything." I said the truth. Even if Candace gets mad on me, I don't care. He has to know what is happening in here.

"Like what?" She asked.

"I told him why Carl became... like that. I told him that Beth love him. I told him everything he has to know." I explained.

"You don't have to tell him-

"Why? Are you afraid that he likes Beth too? Huh? Candace, I just want him to talk to Carl just to clear everything between them." I cut her off.

"I'm not afraid that now he knows Beth love him because I know that he wants me not Beth!" She shouted at me.

"Oh really? Then how sure are you that he likes you? He confess to you the same day that I accidentally spill your secret that you like him! Don't be such a fool, Candace. If he knows that Beth likes him earlier than he knew you like him, they might be together now." I said.

"That's not true because I know him and he's not that kind of guy!" She said almost crying. I chuckled.

"Then why are you two still not dating? Because you are scared! You are scared that he might hurt you! You don't know him at all, Candace." I told her.

"You don't care what is happening in our lives. You just hate him. He is not the reason why this happened. It's Beth's fault. You should blame her not him and you are just lying! I can't believe you said that!" She said

"Well I can't believe you are my best friend!" I told her and walk away. I can't take this thing anymore.

Beth's POV

I saw it. I saw it all. I saw what just happened and it's all my fault. All my fault. I can't be live this is happening. They are all fighting because of me. Just because of me. I heard it all... Wait... No... This is not my fault. Why am I blaming myself for doing something that isn't wrong?

"See that, Beth?" Someone said on my back. I turned around and saw Carl smirking at me. How could he do this while our friends are fighting? "It's all your fault. It's all your fault why I became this. It's all your fault that our friends are fighting. It's all because of you. It's all because of what you did." He said harshly.

"No, Carl. It's all your fault." I said and he looked surprised. "This happens because of you. I did not do anything wrong. You did! It's not my fault if I love somebody else and not you. It's not my fault if you don't deserve my love!" I told him and then suddenly my feelings changed. I was wrong. I'm not in love with him. I just hate him.

"So tell me, Beth. What do I not have that Jerich has? What's wrong with me? Why do you not like me? Am I a bad person? Tell me, Beth. Tell me!" He said. Tears are building up my eyes.

"You wanna know the truth? I like you, Carl but I like Jerich more. Why? Because I think he's a better person than you. Carl, I am not the only girl in the world. I appreciate that you love me back but I just don't love you the way you love me. I love you because  you are my friend. I appreciate the things you did to me. Really." I said calmly.

"Whatever. I'm done with this shit." He said in a low voice then passed me. A tear just fell off my eye. It's really hard for me to tell him that. I don't want to hurt him but I just realized that I already did.

"Alright guys. Hop on the bus we are gonna leave in just a minute!" I heard our teacher said. I quickly wipe the tear and hop on the bus. I quickly find my seat. I found my seat and Carl is sitting beside. This is gonna be a long day.

~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! Looks who's back??? :D! Aren't you guys happy? Are you? Are you? I know this is not a long update but there are more updates to come!!! Yay!! I continue this book because I saw that it's already 1k and I don't want to disappoint the new readers so I decided to continue it!

Comment

Follow

Vote if you're happy!!!

~ Bea |(•.•)|

PS.
- Finn is back!! :D