Chapter 13

Summer break

Days passed quickly and I'll be Sophomore this school year. We, Beth, Stacy, Carl, Jerich, Raffy and me, became best friends. We always hang out together. Except that Stacy and Raffy are not hanging out together anymore and I don't know why. Beth and Carl grew close to each other. Jerich and I... Well we're like Carl and I. I'll never forget the night when he kissed me on my cheeks.

Oh! I remember that Jerich have a competition today. My Aunt said we're gonna watch it. So I have to get up, eat and get dress. Its like the first day that we've met. I woke up late and I need to move fast. My cousins are going to watch too. Except that Jerich have no idea who I am cause now he knows me and I know him.

Me: We're going to watch

I texted Jerich. He knows that I know that it was him who is texting me. Cause one day he borrowed my phone and start exploring it. He saw PigHorse in my contacts and when he saw that it was his number... He asked me if I knew after all this time and I said Always.

PigHorse: Cool! See ya in there! Wish me luck!

Me: Yeah yeah yeah

PigHorse: Text me when you're here!

"Candace start moving!" Patricia shouted at me and I jump at this. I started moving or else she won't stop poking me. Its really weird cause when she's mad she start poking anyone that she can see

-+-+-+-+-

Whoa this place it muddy! Good thing I'm rubber shoes not like Patricia and Christine (She's always with Patricia) who are stuck in the mud because of their high heels.

Me: Hey I'm here!

PigHorse: Meet me later ;)

Me: Okay :P

We can't sit in here so we have no choice but to stand. Patricia and Christine- as usual -are checking out shirtless guys. Ugh! They always do that even if they already have boyfriends.

"Can you buy some water? There's some grocery store near here" My aunt asked me

"Okay" I said. I start walking toward to store when I heard Patricia and Christine talking to someone. I look at them and I saw that they're talking to Jerich. I can't hear what they're talking about.

"Candace!" I heard someone called my name. I saw Jerich walking towards me.

"Hi" I said, smile then start to walk away when he hold my arms so I couldn't get away

"Where are you going?" He asked me

"At the grocery store to buy some water" I told him

"We have some water in here. I'll get you some" He said and this time I'm the one who stopped him from walking away

"No, its okay. I'll just buy" I said

"You sure?" He said and I nodded.

"Bikers please go to your places. We're gonna start in few minutes" The announcer said

"Good luck! Bye" I told him and walk away but he pulled me back again

"Can you give a... um... Good luck kiss?" He said shyly, Awww how cute!

But just like I said, We are like Carl and I so it doesn't mean anything to him if he kiss me or I kiss him but for me... It was something

I don't want to say no so I kissed him in his cheeks. When I moved away I saw him blush a little. He is Freaking cute! Those blue eyes hypnotize me.