Chapter 27.1

Candace's POV

It's summertime again but it's not gonna be the same. My parents talked to me last night. They told me that the company where my father's working lost a million. Dad is the last one to left the building and they thought that he stole it. The truth is the last janitor is in there and not dad. There's a CCTV footage that shows the truth but someone took it. Dad is banned in the company now. We need to move in L.A. cause dad's sister is in there and his sister found a job for him.

I don't want to go but I don't have a choice. I don't know how am I supposed to tell them this. Especially, Jerich. I don't wanna leave them. I don't know what to do. I have to tell them now. Today.

~°°~°°~°°~°°~°°

"Okay, guys. I need to tell you something." I said. We are in a park. We are all in here. Beth, Carl, Raffy, Stacy and Jerich. I'm gonna tell them now. They look like they don't care. Maybe because they think that this is a joke. "I am leaving." I continued.

They all looked at me with different reaction at the same time.

"Ha-ha very funny." Stacy said

"Not so cool joke from you." Carl said.

"Is that a joke?" Raffy asked.

"Really?" Beth asked.

Jerich... Speechless...

"Guys, I am not joking. This is for real. My dad got fired from work and-

"Candace, let's go. We need to pack our bags." My mom suddenly appeared and said that. I looked at them once more and they all look sad. Jerich suddenly pulled me away from my mom and said, "I just to talk to here, ma'am." He said and pulled my away.

"So it's just like that?! You're gonna leave just like that?! Why so sudden? Do you know how are we gonna feel about this? We are gonna be hurt, Candace." He said straight to my face.

"Look, it's not my fault if this happened. It's not my fault!" I am literally crying right now. Why is this happening?

"You can stay, Candace! You can stay with me! You have a choice! But you still choose to leave and hurt us." He said.

"Why are you blaming it to me?" I said. We are just standing in here and staring at each other. I wiped my tears and said,

"It's not me, it's you."

~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys... Sorry for late update. So this is the part one for the chapter 27 and part two will be publish tomorrow. Don't ask why I cut this chapter into half...

Candace leaving

Jerich's hurt

What do you think guys?

Comment, Follow and Vote

Like Always

~ Bee |(•.•)|

Me vs. The World