Chapter 24

Stacy's POV

I'm very happy because of our sport fest today and also because Candace and I are okay again but part of me is lonely because someone's missing and that's Carl. It's been a month since this thing happened. You know, having one true friend is better than ten friends. We miss him.

I'm terrified. I don't wanna lose him and Candace. I remember when I was in 2nd grade. I was being bullied because i'm ugly. I have no friends. My hair is wavy, I have braces and glasses. I felt like i'm empty, ignored and rejected until they came. They made me feel better. They always make me laugh.

"Hey Babe, you okay?" Raffy suddenly asked me. I just nodded. "What are you thinking?" He asked me. I'd like to tell him everything but it's just too complicated. "My friends." I just said simply. "They're everything. I love them and I don't want to lose them... And you too." I added. He just smirked and hugs me.

"I love you too." He said.

וווווווו

Candace's POV

Where are they? I've been looking for Stacy and Beth for like five minutes. We should be practicing now but I just can't find them. Stacy's probably with her boyfriend and Beth's probably with... I don't know... Maybe Dana. They are so close now and I'll admit it i'm kinda-

THUD! You can just guess what happened.

"You just can't stop falling for me, can you?" He asked me. I blushed. I really should look where I was going but every time I bumped somebody it's always him. Why is that? "Yeah but why don't you catch me." I said back. He smirked

He stick out his hand for me to grab and said, "Maybe because i'm falling for you too."

+*+*+*+*+*+*

"So what happened to you and Stacy?" Jerich asked. We're just sitting in the school bench, waiting to call the badminton players. He joined basketball and tennis. I don't like playing basketball cause I can't shoot and it only makes me angry. I tried tennis once and it just hurt the half side of my body. When you hold the tennis racquet and the ball it's light but when you try to smash the ball with the racquet then you'll know how heavy it is.

"I'm happy we're okay now." I said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He is so cute and adorable which is just the same thing. "Can I watch you later?" He asked.

"No." I answered and he looked sad which is really cute!

"Why?" He asked cutely. I really adore him.

"Because I'll be distracted and I don't wanna be distracted because I want to win. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said and then suddenly they called the players of badminton and said that the game is going to start. Well, good luck to me. "Good luck, Penguin." He said and then kissed my cheeks.

Now that's the name that I hadn't heard for a long time.

|•°•|°•°|•°•|°•°|•°•|

Beth's POV

I'm with Dana near the volleyball court and some girls are practicing volleyball. We're just talking about things that we have in common. Candace, Stacy and I should meet up in here but I don't know where they are. Oh wait! Shoot! Candace should be playing badminton by now and i'm not in there. Stacy should be in there cheering her. Ohhhh.

"Dana, let's go to the badminton court. Candace should be playing by now." I said and she nodded.

"Beth!" She shouted and point something behind me. I looked back and saw Carl lying on the ground. Passed out. What happened. "A ball is gonna hit you but instead of you, Carl is the one who got hit in the head." Dana explained. Carl. He saved me. Raffy and Stacy rushed to see what happened and they took Carl too the clinic.

I wish he's okay.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

I'm sitting beside his bed, waiting for him to wake up. I still can't believe that he did that. I really thought he's gone. I thought the real him is gone but I know It's still there. I don't wanna cry but I can feel the tears building up in my eyes.

"Carl! Carl! Oh my gosh. What happened?" Alexa comes rushing to see Carl. It's like she really care about him but before I can answer... She saw me. "You. You. You did this! Can't you just see it? He already left you and you still coming back to him!" She said but this time i'm not gonna cry.

"It's not my fault. He choose to save me and you are just some girl who wanna sleep with every guys! He didn't left me. He just stay away. You're just a slut." I said. I know this will make her mad but I can't take it any longer. "You bitch!" She said and she launched at me like a rocket and she struggle my hair. Of course I did that to her too. We keep doing that until the next three minutes

"Stop! Stop it! Stop it you too!" Someone broke us apart. I realized that is was Carl. Her hair is ruined and so do mine. "Tell this bitch that be careful next time she's talking to me." She said to Carl and Carl looked at me and then Alexa left. It's just the two of us now. He's still holding my hand. I wish he won't let go but he just did.

"Carl." I whispered. He just looked at me and start to walk away. "Carl please." I pleaded to him. He stopped. "Let's talk about this. Let's fix everything." I paused. "Let's fix us." He turned around to look at me and then he said,

"There was never an us."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello there dudes and dudettes! Did you like my update? WELL YOU SHOULD CAUSE IT'S SO HARD TO WRITE!!! Just Kidding! It's okay if you didn't like it. There are other chapters... and you could like them...

So please....

Comment

Vote

Follow

~ Bea |(•.•)|