Chapter 36

Candace's POV

Few weeks have passed and I can not still forget that night. I hate it. I hate him. I hate him so much.

I hate that I love him so much.

I don't talk to my friends anymore. I don't know what to say to them. They keep asking me if I'm okay or not but I honestly don't know anymore. I promised myself I would focus more on studying but its hard.

In morning, the first thing I think of is him. Since the first time I saw him, I knew. I knew I felt something I haven't felt before. I know its a little cliché but I felt sparks the first time we met our eyes together.

But the thing is we grew up so much in a year. Maybe I'm acting a little childish but I just don't know what to feel anymore. A part of me wants to be happy knowing that he still loves me but I wanna be mad at him for lying to me and saying he doesn't remember me. Maybe I should apologize to for being self-centered and not think about him.

But what if he truly loves Danna? What about Danna? What if he decides now that he wants her more than me?

And whenever I close my eyes and try to sleep, I fall apart. I find it hard to breath and he's the reason. The only reason.

~~~~~|~~~~~|~~~~~|~~~~~

Jerich's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. I know it's my fault but I was just hurt and not thinking straight. I still love her and I'll do anything for her but I just don't know if this going to work for us anymore.

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky to the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away.

I want to be with her so badly but I just don't know what to do. I already told her the truth. I love her. I really do.

But Candace is over and Candace is gone. Candace decided that it's time to move on. Candace has new dreams she's building upon and i'm still hurting.

I can't just push myself into her if she doesn't want to be with her anymore.

Danna.

I'm such a fucked up. Since Candace left, I am always partying and drinking and going out with different girls until Danna.

She have always wanted me and I guess I took advantage of that. I shouldn't. I regret this. I should've waited for her.

I should have believe that she will come back. I wish I haven't made decisions way to fast.

I told her I love her. I told her I'm still in love with her. I told her even after all this time.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~

Look who just updated. Wow. I'm such a lazy ass. I know. I hope you forgive me for this haha. But wouldn't you guys love an update?!?!?! C'mon!!!

But did you saw some mysterious song lyrics in there?????

Stay tuned.

~ Bea |(°.°)|