Chapter 11

"Let's watch a movie" Stacy said while pointing at the poster of 'Catching Fire'.

"Okay..." Was all I can say... I really feel tired right now and at least at the cinema I could sit, eat and watch. Stacy make me walk like everywhere in the mall cause she kept buying and buying of clothes. She pulled me there and she pulled me here. She is so obsessed of Clothes.

We bought popcorn (My favorite) and went inside then eat. We found seats at the middle and sits. The movie starts at 5:00 and its still 4:30 but I'm really hungry so I decided to eat my popcorn.

I ended up no popcorn before the movie starts cause I already ate it but luckily Stacy is still full so she gave her popcorn. Yay! I really love the Hunger Games and someday I will volunteer as a tribute. I wanna be a Knife-throwing girl because it is really super radical hardcore [Clovaria!!].

The movie is so short and its like everything is happening too fast cause when I read the book so many things happened. And Katniss is not the who blew up the Arena and ... and... Ugh whatever! It happens, Its over. I'll just wait for the Mocking Jay and they said that the movie will split into two.

"What do you think they will name their child? I mean Katniss and Peeta" Stacy whispered to me

"Maybe they will mixing their names or something" I told

"If they mix their names then that would be....." She pauses

"Peeniss" I told her and she burst out laughing then I joined her. People are staring at us like we're crazy but that is just freaking hilarious! Peeta+Katniss=Peeniss!

The movie ends and Stacy decided to buy one more clothes then we are going to leave. She keep looking and looking for clothes until she found one. It fits her perfectly cause she have a slim body. She bought it and we leave. When we are walking towards the parking lot-

THUD! I bumped on someone but luckily before I fall on the floor, Stacy catches me.

"You should really look where you are going, Penguin" Penguin? What do you mean by Penguin? Only Jerich calls me that- Oh wait its Jerich.

"Whatcha doing in here?" Stacy asked him

"Well my mom is going my little sister, Francine a new dress for her birthday and I decided to come cause there's nothing to do at home" He inform us

"Oh.... Kay" I said sounding like an Idiot

"Oh you wanna come at my sister's party?" He asked

"Oh sure!" Stacy said excitedly

"But when and where?" I asked

"Its on November 25th and I'll just pick you guys up in your house" He pointed at me and then his cellphone suddenly vibrates and said "Oh I gotta go my mom text me. Bye!" Aaaaaaand He's gone!

•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•

I am really sleepy cause I got home and its almost 10 o'clock. My dad is still not home and my mom is sleeping already. Waaaaah..... I changed into my pajamas and ready to sleep when...

Buzz Buzz... My cellphone vibrates

I got a text from someone that I didn't know

Stranger: Hi! :D

Me: Who are you and How did you get my number?

Stranger: Secret....

Whoa this is creepy! Maybe Stacy, Carl or Beth gave my no. to some stranger so I texted Stacy first

Me: Stacy! Did you give my no. to some stranger?!

Stacy: Oh he isn't some stranger you know! Its only Jerich...