Chapter 6

Stacy's POV

Me: Hey wanna come over? We're having a pool party ;)

Raffy: Sure but where?

Me: Candace house

Raffy: Coming right there

I admit that I have a crush on Raffy but i'm not sure if he likes me too. He is gorgeous oh my god. I think I know who's Jerich Horgan cause I think Raffy mentioned his name before. Hmm... I have to meet that guy...

"We should change now Stacy" Beth said to me and I nodded. We went upstairs and get our bags. I change to my 2 piece bikini swimsuit (lol). I saw Beth with 2 piece too. I know Candace wouldn't wear this cause she is lame but I love her and another reason is because there is someone in her house that she's not close to which is Raffy.  :P

"Where is Candace?" I asked Beth.

"She's with Carl" Beth said while fixing her swimsuit.

I walked out in the room when suddenly I heard a knock. I went the door and when I opened it I saw Raffy standing there gorgeously. He wears his tight t-shirt that really shows his muscular body and his jeans.

"Woah..." He says while checking me out and then I remember I am wearing my swimsuit. I rolled my eyes then let him in.

"You look really sexy baby" He smirk down at me then winked. I let out a small chuckle then rolls my eyes. We walk on the backyard and saw Candace and Carl talking.

"Raffy's here!" I shouted at them and they just look at me. I saw Candace look at back at Carl and he just look away. What is happening with them?

"Carl this is Raffy. Raffy this is Carl" I introduced themselves and they just shake hands.

"Let's go swim!" I said to Candace

"You two should go first" She said then walk towards her house

"Hey-" I started talking and when I look back I cut off myself cause I saw Raffy taking off his t-shirt and showing his 6 pack... This is some serious whole shit... He is a goddamn gorgeously hot guy.

"You're hot when you bite your lips like that" He smirk again then wink and that's the time I noticed that I am biting my lips... Fuck!

He suddenly rushed in front of me then carry bridal style and we jump in the pool... Woohoo! That was fun! When we go up he trapped me in his hands in the corner of the swimming pool and then he slowly leans on me

"Wha- What are you doing?" I ask and he just continue leaning on me until our noses touches and then he kiss me on lips... HE KISS ME! ON LIPS! And then I started to kiss back... Holy fuck! He licked my lips and grant him and entrance.

"Ahem!" I heard a loud cough and we suddenly pull away from each other. I look at my back to see who it was and it is fucking Carl!

"Hey you two should get a room" He said and I am really startled because of what he says. I can't believe He said that!! That's when I started to blush.

"Fuck you Carl!" I said to him as he walk away and I can hear him and Raffy laughing so hard.

"Ugh! Whatever!" I said then pushed Raffy away from me. I saw Candace and Beth walking towards to the pool and as I told you Candace just wears her t-shirt and shorts...

Candace is like the goodest (I didn't even know if that is a word) in our three cause first she doesn't say bad words (but only in her mind) second she doesn't... umm... you know... make out with guys... (that's really awkward) She is beautiful inside and out but she doesn't seems notice it.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Hey guys sorry for short chapters but I will update as soon as possible and sorry for Stacy's sharp mouth... yeah

So please follow me, comment and vote

May the odds be ever in your favor

~ Bea |(•.•)|