Chapter 2

The competition started and we watch the bikers do their tricks. They are all good but some of then fell off their bikes and send to the hospital. It really hurts of you fell off your bike while in the air doing tricks and I think they broke their arm.... Ouch.... Good thing I didn't know how to bike....

The announcer says that the next is Jerich and I heard Patricia and Christine jumping in excitement to see him. I saw him going down then jump high in the air, doing tricks as best as he could. My cousin and her friend is cheering at his at the top of their lungs!

"Hey do want to take picture with him later?" My aunt asked.

"OMG, yes yes!" They said at the same time but hey! I want to have some picture with him too!!  :3

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said to my aunt. "Over there." She said while pointing at the Comfort Room near the parking area.

As I walk going to the bathroom I saw some bikers eating their lunch. I didn't saw Jerich in there but they have the same clothes as he was wearing and I think it is his team mates.

After I... um... you know.... pee... I got out in the bathroom and I saw the bikers is gone. While I was making my way through my cousins when suddenly I bump into someone.

THUD! I fell on the ground.

I look up to see who it was and then.... OH. MY. GOODNESS. Its him!!!! I saw him with his gorgeous face and sparkling eyes... Gawd he is sooo beautiful.

"I'm sorry." He said while sticking his hand for me to grab. Aww he is sorry because he bump on me and i fell into the ground and oh my god he is sticking his hand.... This is a lifetime opportunity to me.

"Uh... it's okay." I said to him and I can feel my cheeks turning to red... Oh my glob please don't embarrass me in front of him and I hope he doesn't see me blushing...

"You're cute."

Oh my gosh did he just say that i'm cute?!?! I really wanted to shout because of my happiness.. Now i'm totally blushing!

"Uh... thanks?" It is more of a question when I said it. After I said that he just smirk at me then walks pass me. And I just stood there smiling like crazy

"What take you so long?" said Julie, she is really cute and nice.

"I.... Uh-" my aunt cut me off and thanks to her I don't have to explain what happened...

"Here's your food.. Now eat cause we're leaving after they announce who's the winner is." She said while handing our foods.... I Love Food

The judges are still deciding so my aunt took the advantage to take pictures. She ask the guys who's Patricia's dying for (you know the guys who have a brown eyes) and then she took a couple of pictures of them. Then she asked Jerich.... oh my god finally! i'm gonna have a picture of us! YES! So the first is Christine then me.... i'm really excited

My aunt took the picture of them and when its my turn....

"The judges has made their decision and it is the time to announce the winner."

Well fudge you too. I hate it! I was about to take a picture of my crush and then you just ruined everything!! I hate you announcer! I really do! I am really pissed off right now... Damn announcer

"Uh sorry I need to go." He said and he went to his team.

He was 2nd place and I was kinda happy about it cause at least he got a place and the other bikers don't have.

We are walking towards the car when I saw them celebrating Jerich's 2nd place. I saw them drinking and cheering Jerich.

I hopped at the back of the car and as usual I took out my earphones listening some music....

As I listen to my music, I am thinking about my life. Of how I feel about him... Do I like him? or Am I already fall in love with him?  .... NO..... It can't be cause what if he's a player, then he would just play my heart then breaks it.. I don't wanna be hurt.. If i'm having a boyfriend, I want that he's the one who would marry me. I know it seems impossible but I will never loose hope finding one and I know that i'm too young thinking of that.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I know i'm making short chapters but i'm just gonna make more chapters cause i have dance practices like everyday so i think my updates are gonna be late but don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Thank you so much guys

~ Bea |(•.•)|