Chapter 26

Candace's POV

I really don't know about them but this Christmas Party is boring. I'm just sitting in here watching people party. Stacy's dancing with Raffy, Jerich's somewhere else and I don't know where is Beth. I should just find Jerich.

I stood up and start walking everywhere but I can't still find him. I walked outside. It's peaceful in here. I think I'll just stay in here than inside. I wanna go home. I don't know why we need Christmas party. Christmas is always sad for me. Our house never had decoration whenever it's Christmas but maybe it will change. Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas. Maybe I'll have a happy holidays.

I heard some people talking from my behind and I turned around. I hope I didn't. I just saw Jerich and... Dana. What are they doing? They both saw me. Jerich's smile faded although I didn't know why he's smiling.

"Uh, I think i'm gonna go inside." Dana said so Jerich and I could talk. I don't know how should I feel right now. I don't know if I should be mad at him but if i'm gonna be mad... Why?

"Candace. It's nothing. You know it's nothing. Promise." He said. I don't know if I should believe him but I just nodded. Call me stupid or whatever but I need to trust him. He smiled and hugged me.

"If it's nothing then what are you talking about?" I asked. I'm curious. If it's really nothing then he would tell me. He didn't speak. He just looked at me. Should I be worried?

"I can't tell you now but I promise that you'll know it. It's still a secret. For now." He said. I'm confused. What should I do? Should I believe him? Or should I not? "Please believe me. You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I promised." He said.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

"You don't know how to ride a bike?!" He asked like he don't believe me at all. Well, I don't know how. I tried but all I got is bruises in my legs. "Are you serious?" Jerich asked again.

"Yeah. I tried to learn it but it's too hard for me." I said. We're still outside cause we don't wanna go in. We are sitting under the tree waiting this night to be over but I don't want this t be over. "I'm gonna teach you." He said.

"Okay." I said. After that no one talks. I wish it could be like this everyday and every night. I'm just looking up in the sky, watching the moon and the stars.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Jerich's POV

It's so beautiful. She is beautiful. I don't think I just like her. I think i'm falling for her. I know it's cheesy but guys fall in love too you know. She's just looking in the sky and I'm just looking at her. I wonder what's her thinking about. Is it about me? I wish she's thinking about me cause I'm thinking about her right now.

I looked up too but it's not just the skies that I saw. I also saw a mistletoe. I think this is the perfect timing to do it but the sad thing is i'm not her first kiss. This is what I love about Christmas. Mistletoe everywhere.

I knew that she is looking at me. I can see it at the corner of my eyes. She's smiling. I looked at her and our eyes locked. "What?" I asked her. She just flipped her hair and looked away. "Nothing." She said. I moved closer to her. "Stop looking at me." She said and I can see her blushing. I chuckled. I poke her cheeks to make her look at me and she did.

"What?" She asked this time. I didn't say anything and just pointed up. She slowly looked up and finally saw what's in there. She looked at me. I slowly lean to her but then...

"Candace! There you are!" Beth shouted. What. The. Fuck. Candace start laughing silently. "I have something to tell you." Beth continued. She's with a guy. I didn't recognize him until they moved closer to us.

Carl.

"He's back!" Beth shouted merrily. Okay. Cool. He's back. That's very good news. No more fights... But still... Fuck them for disturbing us. "Oh My Gawd! Really? Carl!" Candace said and start hugging him. He hugs back and kissed her on cheeks. That doesn't mean anything to us but when he kissed Candace on lips, my perspective changed.

And then they talk and talk and talk and I just sit here, waiting for them to finish. "Oh, we gotta go inside. We're gonna find Stacy and Raffy!" Beth said. Finally! We are alone again.

Candace sat beside me but I refused to looked at her because what happened a while ago really humiliate me in front of her. I just started to look at nothing. The moon and the stars are not bright anymore. Candace suddenly started poking my cheeks. She is so cute when she does that.

"What?" I said but not looking at her.

"Look at me." She ordered and so I obeyed her.

I looked at her and I didn't expect what happened next.

She kissed me.

She fucking kissed me.

My eyes are wide open. I can't move. I can't even kissed back.

We moved apart and she's just smiling at me. I smiled back at her. She didn't know how this makes me happy. I cupped her cheeks and smash my lips into hers. This Christmas is perfect. It's so perfect when she's by my side.

Our foreheads are touching and we are just smiling like crazy. She is so red. I pecked at her lips one more and said,

"I love you, Candace."

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yoyoyo! Wazzup guys? It's me Bea, updating!!! WooHoo!

Who cares? No one loves this book except for me anyways!

*cries*

Just Kidding!

Well you should love this book or Shanaynay will f*ck*ng kill you!!

Just Kidding!

>:)

Comment, Vote and follow me.

~Bea |(•.•)|