Chapter 27.2

Candace's POV

All my bags packed and I'm ready to go. All of my friends are in my house except for Jerich. Stacy and Carl doesn't want me to go. They're my friends since I was a kid and we grew up in here but in some point, something's really need to change. Whether it's good or bad.

"You will come back right?" Beth asked sadly. I don't know what to answer. We may live in there for the rest of my life or we could come back. "Maybe... Maybe not." I answered.

"Look Candace, you have to come back." Stacy said. Maybe next summer we could visit in here but we really don't know. They are all sad and so am I. What really makes me sad is Jerich's not here. I never said goodbye to him but maybe he doesn't want to hear that.

--_--_--_--_--_--

We are now in the airport and we're just waiting to call us. My life will change. A new place is a new beginning and a new beginning means moving on from the past. Maybe I have to forget everything from now on.

I looked at my left and I unexpectedly saw Jerich. He's looking everywhere but I don't know who or what he's looking for. Maybe it's me. He finally looked at my direction and saw me. He walked towards my direction.

"Candace, please don't go. There's still time. You don't have to do this. Please come with me." He pleaded and I can see tears in his eyes. "Please come with me and I swear I'll take care of you. I'll make you happy just come with me." He said.

I can't decide.

I don't know what to do.

"Jerich...

I love you and all but I have to go. I know you're gonna be affected but you're not the only one. I'll be hurt to." I answered. After that I kissed him on his lips.

"C'mon, Candace. Let's go." My mum said.

"Goodbye."

==+==+==+==+==+

Jerich's POV

Why?

Just why?

She rejected me. If she truly loves me she would come with me.

It's raining cats and dogs. It's really hard to see cause i'm driving. The road is also slippery. I am driving so fast because of my anger and sadness. Everything will change now she's gone.

But then a dog is crossing the streets so I tried to avoid it

And all I can see is black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello guys! This is the part two of Chapter 27! So what do you think?

What happened to Jerich?

Can anyone guess?

No?

Okay.

Just Comment, Vote and Follow

I love you guys, Bye!

~ Bea |(•.•)|

PS.

When life gives you lemons...

You gotta make some lemonades!!!