epilogue + happy bday river!

so i just wanted to update this quickly and say happy birthday to river !!! i've been going through a river phoenix dry spell for a LOOOONG time and today i watched some interviews (i was too tired to watch a movie but i will this weekend and through this whole week), and i feel refreshed lol. anyway i write this like every year but i love river so much, he really made me a better person and some of my beliefs and values i uphold to this day are because of river.

i've been an admirer of his since 2015-16 which feels like a lifetime to me but it really wasn't that long ago yet so much has changed ! i'm just grateful that my writer self sat down at the computer one day in 2016 and was like hmm let me write a river phoenix fanfic (though i had just recently started stanning him) and because of this book my life has changed and it's so evident :)

i know his bday is almost over but if you want to listen to this playlist i have with songs for him i'll leave it here:

also, i wanted to ask you guys what you wanted to see for the epilogue of white boys? i was thinking maybe it's river and robin in india when it's summer and river is traveling, and he invited her to come with him

also, i wanted to ask you guys what you wanted to see for the epilogue of white boys? i was thinking maybe it's river and robin in india when it's summer and river is traveling, and he invited her to come with him. or maybe yearsss later when they're married with kids they're reminiscing on their life together as teens in luv + that trip! i know the married with kids epilogue is corny and overdone so idk about it but let me know what you guys prefer.

or suggest something different + new for the epilogue !!! comment by tonight tho cuz i'm probably gonna start writing it tomorrow <3

also, go check out my euphoria fic (star shopping)! you dont even have to watch euphoria to understand the fic (but it would help and its also just an amazing show so like , i would, i streamed it for free on flitter LOL).

but other than that happy birthday river phoenix i luv u so and i love all u phoenixes as well <3

- zuzu