Halloween Special

in this one shot, river and robin are dating and all the characters that are together are still together, the plot is still the same (except riv & robin are dating) blah blah blah etc etc.

Robin stood in front of the mirror, adjusting the fake blood that was dripping down her chin. She pushed in her fangs which were dipped in fake blood, and her hair was wild and curly. She wore a black corset that was tight against her chest and hugged her waist, and was lacy and had strings at the side. She wore skillets that were barely visible underneath her corset, and fake blood dripped down the side of her legs into her black leather platform boots. It was safe to say she looked slightly more than PG-13.

She sighed, using her fingers to tease through her hair once more. Then, the doorbell rang from downstairs, and Robin ran out of her room and down the stairs to get it before her parents, dressed as Sandy and Zuko, could embarrass her in front of all her friends and... her boyfriend? It wasn't official, but Robin was sure things would progress from where they were at. And she wasn't really sure there was much more left to do than let it run its course.

     She skid in front of the door just before her parents could and turned her head, pursing her lips at them and gesturing for them to get out of the way so their friends wouldn't see her mother in hot pants. When they picked up and fake sulked away, Robin put on a happy face and opened the door. When she swung it open, she was met with an assortment of characters.

     Elizabeth was supposed to be some kind of zombified angel, Feldman was Freddy Kreuger, Heather was Allison from The Breakfast Club, so basically just herself, Corey Haim was the Tin Man, and River was a scarecrow. Robin watched with a faltering smile on his face while Corey, despite the fact his hand was around Elizabeth's waist, stared wide-gaped. M&Ms fell in a disarray onto the staircase from his mouth, and Robin made a face, while his turned bright red and he raised his brows and stammered,

"Wow, Robin, you look..."

"Hot!" Feldman blurted, never mind the fact that he was practically Heather's boyfriend now.

River was smiling at her, his eyes never wandering, glistening as they stared into hers instead, and entranced he said,

"Purple really brings out your eyes."

She was wearing purple eyeshadow. She smiled shyly at him and looked behind her, then taking a step out of the door, closing it behind her.

"I feel like I overdressed," Robin criticized herself.

"More like underdressed," Corey interjected.

"Shut up Corey!" Feldman slapped Corey on the arm. "Let us enjoy this while it lasts please."

Robin crinkled up her nose and River wrapped a protective arm around her waist, pulling her in towards him as they walked out into the dark streets which were filling gradually with trick or treaters.

"You guys are weird," Elizabeth squeaked.

"River's awful quiet," Feldman commented. "Welp, I guess it's nothing he hasn't seen before," Feldman said when no one replied to him.

Robin blinked slowly, not really knowing how to react to that. River's nostrils flared,

"You shut up, Feldman, or my fist won't be something you haven't seen in contact with your nose."

"So are you and Robin like a thing, you're always together," Elizabeth mentioned, smacking her gum. "And if you are, how come we've never seen you guys kiss?"

"Babe, you can't ask her things like that. Robin's saving herself until eternity to make things official," Corey murmured to Elizabeth, making a joke as if he were being dead serious, dead as the prowling night sky.