in regards to river's 46th birthday

two days ago, it was river's 46th birthday. it probably would've been a good day to double or triple update, but i was gladly focused on river the entire day. it was really heartfelt what i did that day to celebrate his birthday and i don't plan on really publishing this whole scrupulous description on what i did, but i did light some candles for him and had a movie marathon for him and just talked with him :-) i put out a message about it on my board. it says:

"i didn't post on riv's birthday or post another chapter of white boys. but i did give river my respect and lit a candle and read my letter to him and talked to him, i didn't really post on anything about him except instagram and snapchat, and even then i didn't post about the letter or the candles i burned for him. i'm glad i didn't, it felt like something personal between me and riv and i'm really happy to have that experience to keep to myself. but happy belated 46th birthday river jude phoenix, i love you to death. "

i hope y'all can understand that that day was very important to me, literally been waiting on riv's birthday since june and it was really a great day, between me and river. kinda like that tape river made on his 17th birthday that he didn't wanna release because (and i quote) "because it's for me! it's a private adventure and it is a lot of fun." and i thought that was really cool how he said that so i wanted something like that between him and i so :-))))) i didn't post too too much (or not how i genuinely feel about riv) on that day.

but since i kind of wish i had published a chapter of white boys, i'm going to do a double update- double = 2 and it's been two days since his birthday so why not.

anyway what did youuu guys do for riv's birthday, if anything ???

- zuzu :-)