Leaving Hurt.............

Princeton: *kisses her for 8 seconds then pulls away*

Tamara: *smiles and blushes*

Princeton: *smiles* I really like you

Tamara: I really like you too! *smiles back*

*they stare at each other about to kiss again when Keisha and Walter came running in…………………..*

Keisha: “WHAT HAPPENED?” *running to see Tamara‘s arm* “PRINCETON WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Tamara: “it wasn‘t him Keisha! I got stressed and sorta cut myself…….”

Keisha: “and where did you get the idea from?” *looking at Tamara*

Tamara: *bows her head*

Keisha: “exactly!” *helping Tamara up*

Claire: *sighs* “Tamara are you ok?”

Tamara: “yes I‘m fine! I just want to lay down!” *about to walk out*

Princeton: “lemmie help you!” *helping her to the bed and on it, not using his hand*

*soon Tamara got settled and she was soon asleep…*

Keisha: “Princeton! Talk now!” *pointing out the room as she walks*

Princeton: *sighs, then follows her as everyone leaves the room.*

*Claire had to go 2 work, whilst walter and Keisha spoke to Princeton*

Walter: and what exactly were you doing in her room Jacob? *looking at him*

Princeton: I was………

Walter: what point of do not go near her do you no understand? *crossing his arms*

Princeton: thy stay away from her part. *sniggers*

Walter: this is NOT funny Princeton! *getting mad*

Princeton: look I went in there to apologize! It started out with shouting and cussing then we really started to get to know each other!! So we kept seeing each other in secret considering no one else had anytime to keep her company! *raising his eyebrwos!*

Keisha: that is not true!

Princeton: oh really well lets review shall we! Ray is always out with his girl, and so is prod, her best friend has ben here an entire week and hasn’t come to see her at all ca she is too busy telling all Tamara’s business to her new boyfriend Roc! Keisha your busy with the tour and Walter you are either at a meeting or asleep!!!!! *crossing his arms* so who else were she meant 2 come 2?

*Walter and Keisha go quiet……………………………….*

-------------------------------------

*it had been a week since then and Tamara had fully recovered! And was ready to go home, Princeton had been distant from her since then, whilst everyone else finally had time for her  she was about to leave when…………..*

Tamara: “awww imma miss you guys too!” *hugging ray and prod*

Ray: we’ll miss you too!

Prodigy: and you can always contact us if u need 2! *smiles*

Tamara: thanks! Nice to know, anyone seen Princeton I wanna give him something?

Princeton: *comes through the door kissing a girl, closes the door as they see everyone, pull away and Princeton speaks* “hey ya‘ll this is my girlfriend Layla! *sees Tamara……..* Tamara your stil here?” *shocked*

Tamara: *feeling hurt* “yh……” *looking down*

Princeton: “arkward…………”

Tamara: “so how long have you two been dating?” *pulls a smile*

Layla: “oh so your Tamara! Well your not as pretty as Princeton said you were but oh well *laughs* and me and my dear princey have been dating for 2 weeks now!” 

Tamara: “not as pretty huh? *fake smiles* umm layla you look thirsty!” 

Layla: “yh I‘m parachuted fetch me a drink will you ugly one?” *smiles*

Vicky: oh you did NOT juss call my best friend ugly!

Tamara: *holding in her anger* “no it’s fine vicky! sure!” *goes to the fridge and gets a bottle of water then walks back over to layla un screwing the cap*

Layla: “thanks! Maybe you could be good enough to be my maid what do u say? I promise it‘s good pay” *giggles*

Tamara: *fake giggles, then throwing the water all over layla as she screams* “go fuck yourself you dumb ass wanna be stuck up bitch!” *picking up her bag and jacket before walking out…………………Princeton followed her…*

*outside……….*

Princeton: Tamara wait! *grabbing her wrist*

Tamara: *turns around*  I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME?

Princeton: I do……..

Tamara: *scoffs* funny way of showing it asshole!

Princeton: Tamara look………

Tamara: you told me you liked me, that you really liked me, and you didn’t wanna hurt me anymore that you wanted a second chance! *almost shouting at him*

Princeton: I do Tamara…….

Tamara: TOO LATE! I CAN’T BELIEVE I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE! I CAN’T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY LET YOU KISS ME THINKING WE WOULD EVER BE A COUPLE THEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE ALREADY WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Princeton: *sighs* look she doesn’t mean anything, it’s you I want your special to me!

Tamara: oh yeah? Well If I was so special to you wouldn’t have broke my heart and avoided me for the last week not speaking a word to me then walk in sucking faces with another girl……….

Princeton: in my defence I didn’t know you were still there………..wait?

Tamara: oooooooooooh right so you wanted me to leave first then just go along with hookin wid 2 girls at one time?

Princeton: yes…..uh no I………..

Tamara: what ever happened to I want to change and won’t play with girls feelings again? *looking him in the eye*

Princeton: I……… *bowing his head*

Tamara: I should have known you wouldn’t change! Why didn’t I see this coming I ..I was so stupid to believe you would change and to be the person I needed but yet again I was wrong……….. *starts to walk off picking up her bag*

Princeton: Tamara wait………….

Tamara: “I don‘t wanna see you again!” *putting her headphones on, playing loud music and soon leaving the hotel and into a car………………….*

Princeton: *grunts loudly kicking the door! Before walking back in the room as everyone looks at him*

Layla: “oh thank god that troll has gone!!”

Vicky: bitch you better shut your mouth! *going for layla*

Roc: *holding her back* “easy vicky!”

Princeton: layla is right! *looking up*

Roc&Prod&Ray: nigga say what?

Princeton: fuck her! She is gone! Good riddance she can go die in a hole for all I care!  *rolling his eyes*

Roc: ok you asked for this! *letting vicky go*

*vicky first punched Layla in her stomach then punched Princeton in the jaw snd kicked his leg and when he tried to make a swing at her when roc pushed him against the door*

hey guys i feel this stroy isn't that popular and its not very good so i was thinking i may stop it or end it but imma get ya'll opinios first so what do ya'll think ? comment, message me or inbox thatnks xox tamara xox