Me Alone With Prod.......................................

it was me and prodigy all alone……………………… :P*

Prodigy: “so…………………..”

Tamara: “so……… :P” *awkward silence!!*

Prodigy: “I….I‘m really sorry this happened to you Tamara!!” *slowly smiles at her*

Tamara: “ha why does everyone keep saying that? It‘s over now :P”

Prodigy: “yeah sorry :P”

Tamara: “no I understand! It‘s ok…so what to say now:P”

Prodigy: “ha ha I have an idea! You say you’re a big fan right?”

Tamara: “the biggest!!” *smiling*

Prodigy: “ok well tell me everything you know about me?!”

Tamara: “way too easy!! Your name is Craig Johnson Jr, your favourite colour is red, your birthday is “26th December 1996, you’re the oldest of the group, your favourite chocolate is Reese’s, you are 5'4!! Your inspirations are Chris brown and Michael Jackson, you love to hang with family, go go-kart riding and go to the movies in your vacation time, you have been dancing/performing since you were two, you’re the lay back one of the group also the mature one, your favourite thing is performing for fans, you’re the main singer of the group you LOVVE CHICKEN <3 <3 and fries, your single you were dancing on you tube when inters copes records first found you when creating the group, your favourite food is also Chinese, your shoe size is 8 you have 4 sisters and 2 brothers ummmm……. You are from Philadelphia! You hate people who have no respect for girls and um…. I think that’s it? ”

Prodigy: *sittig next to her staring with his mouth wide open……*

Tamara: “prodigy? You‘ll catch flies with your mouth open like that!!” *waving her hand in front of his face but he doesn’t flinch……*

Prodigy: *snaps back to the real world* “I‘m sorry what I got a little lost there! Wow Tamara you really know your stuff!!”

Tamara: “ha I know it‘s what happens when I gt obsessed!!”

Prodigy: “cool! You know I don‘t know why that bastard Princeton did that to you *getting slightly angry slowly clenching his fists* I mean you’re a really beautiful girl and really talented!!” *loosing his grip, becoming calm again* 

Tamara: *blushing* “umm thanks prodigy!! :) your not so bad yourself!!” *smiling*

Prodigy: “ha ha thanks nice to know!!” *smiling big*

Tamara: “see this why I like you prodigy because you’re the nice and kind one!! Plus you put a smile on my face!” *smiling, looking at him*

Prodigy: “ha glad too!! You put a smile on my face too……no wait I mean….”

Tamara: *laughs* “ha it‘s ok I get what you meant” *still smiling*

Prodigy: “you! Are really pretty Tamara :P”

Tamara: *blushing* “um thanks prodigy :)” *smile stuck on her face*

Prodigy’s POV : man what am I doing? She is right there next to me and I’m acting like a complete idiot!! :P I can’t speak she makes me too nervous!! :P plus she keeps laughing at least I’m kinda cheering her up!! :) I think? Man it’s so awkward I dunno what to say!! I’m not gonna say I like her! She has had enough drama and shock today!!! I know maybe I could ask her questions like before but what do I say that hasn’t already been said? Man this hard! If this would be a fan it would be easy but for some reason I feel like she’s not just a fan and like I’ve known her forever!! Why was being nervous invented!! :P  urgh why am I now frustrated!! Crap she’s staring at me I have to speak :P why can’t ray ray come back in and end the arkwardness :P (end of POV)