Princeton: I Can't Stop Thinkin Bout Her......................

Princeton‘s POV: it was about 23:03 Walter was asleep on the couch, Vicky and roc were asleep in his bed :P they got cosy fast, ray ray was asleep in his room with his domo hat? prodigy was asleep on the other couch from watching TV, Keisha was falling asleep organising for the next concert, Kenneth was also asleep in his room, I think  Tamara was still up and me I couldn’t sleep all I could think about was… her I’m such a fucking prick for what I did to her………I so just wanna go in there and talk to her but I bet if I do she’ll try and leave which will put her in more pain…what will I do! Oh I know! Maybe she would want some juice if I say Keisha asked me to bring it in cause walter was asleep maybe I could squeeze a apology in there…. :P so I went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice and poured it into a glass with a lemon on the edge of the glass and slowly and quietly crept to the guest room when Walter and prod made noises as they spoke I flinched and stopped in my tracks as they fell back asleep and I started walking again…… when I got to the guest room door  took a deep breath, slowly opened the door and entered closing the door behind me!……………………………................... (end of POV)