New Job = Moving

*ray ray never did come back and later on that day around 17:35 Claire came back to talk to Tamara… they were talking………………..*

Claire:  *comes in the room…* “ hey Tamara! How u feelin?”

Tamara: “yeah I’m fine! :)” *smiling*

Claire: “great!! So how did it go with ray ray!” *smiling*

Tamara: “well it went ok! He has a girlfriend! I think it‘s cute and apparently so does prodigy :P”

Claire: “wait! I thought u liked prodigy?” *looking at her*

Tamara: “I do! well I did! *smile fades* but I guess I have to get over it! I mean I‘m use to this sorta thing..”

Claire: “aww Tamara I‘m so sorry!!” *touching her hand*

Tamara: “no it‘s ok really plus I doubt he really liked me!”

Claire: “I bet he did! Oh well his loss !” *smiling*

Tamara: “hey Claire! You know before you were gonna tell me something about my brother! What was it?”

Claire: “oh yeah right! Um well…………promise u won‘t get upset?” *looking at her*

Tamara: “that depends!……… tell me!!” *slowly sitting up*

Claire: “um well………he………he got a job in america!”

Tamara: “wait! What!” *shocked…..*

Claire: “he got a job in America the other day and it‘s massive good pay he just had to take it! And well he doesn‘t want to be away from you so…… he‘s goin to pay and you to come as well and u are gonna live      him in America for a while is this ok?”

Tamara: “wait wait! We are moving to America?” *grinning*

Claire: “well yes you are !! Ha ha in LA!! As soon as u get better!” *smiling *

Tamara: “imma ask u a question! Ok! *Claire nods* r u and my brother dating?”

Claire: “oh1 um well *Tamara looks at her* yeah we are ha ha!”

Tamara: “great! Well are u coming with us to America? Please tell me u are?”

Claire: “ha yeah I am!” *smiling*

Tamara: “yay! Wait wait! Did he tell you to tell me this? Does he know I‘m here and how I got here?”

Claire: “God No! if he did! Well we were talking and I told a little lie that we had already met before today and that we got on great! So I offered to tell you so he would find out!”

Tamara: “how did u know I was here?” *looking at her*

Claire: *sighs* “well! I got a call from Keisha! Saying that blah blah blah! Then when I heard your name! I knew it was u and this was my chance! ”

Tamara: “ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok!!” *smiles*

Claire: “don‘t worry Tamara he has no idea u are here or about the injury!! I just told him to give you time to say goodbye to your friends before we go to America and me and you would come over together !!” *smiles*

Tamara: “oh good news!! Lool what about my stuff! If we are going on the day I get better! I……….”

Claire: “oh don‘t worry it‘s all being packed as we speak!!”

Tamara: “oh ok! Then!” *smiling*

Claire: “well sorry! But imma have to love and leave you got a lot to sort out before we move!” *standing up*

Tamara: “yeah true! Well ok! I‘ll text/call you if anything!!”

Claire: “make sure !!” *walks out*

*it was about 19:05! Everyone was still out and ray ray took shai to the movies Tamara was in the room bored when someone knocked on the door and entered!!*

??: “hey! Can I come in?” *entering the room! shutting the door behind*