Bad Boy and The Girl....

Previously:  Kenneth came up 2 me and vicky and stage and told us we had 2 go I was like “Excuse me ?” then we were cussin him and he was about to take us away when………………… (end of Tamara‘s POV)

Prodigy: “Kenneth wait man these girls are cool!” *smiling at me and vicky* “let them stay”

Princeton: “yeah… *smiling at me* they helped us get out the ambush! While you Keisha and security were no where to be found” *Kenneth looks at him like ‘dude u must be trippin !’*

Ray Ray: “yeah come on Kenneth !” *smiling nice and big*

Roc Royal: “come man let them stay” *smiling while putting his arm around vicky‘s shoulder*

Kenneth: “ugh fine! Just for a while I don’t wanna get in trouble wid Keisha u no what she’s like!”

*then we all went backstage into their dressing room, there was awkward silence……………………*

Prodigy: “um hey thanks for helping us before I guess we owe you one!”

Me: “oh your welcome it was nothing!” *smiling, exposing her medium size dimples as she notices Princeton‘s eyes locked on her…*

Roc Royal: “so.. Where you guys from ?” *moving and sitting next to vicky putting his arm around vicky‘s shoulder once again*

Vicky: *trying not to blush, smiling big showing off her HUGE dimples* “we are from here! In croydon! And we LOVE you guys we are your biggest fans” *looking at roc yet again who is smiling at her*

Ray Ray: “really! Cool but we would have thought you would have ambushed us like the others?”

Vicky: “oh no uh uh! Not like we wanted 2 :P but we wanted to be calm and normal when we met you guys we are different.”

Prodigy: “Wow never heard that one before I like it! So you guys ready for the concert tonight ?”

Vicky: “oh my days YES! We are that‘s why we got here super early ! We just can‘t wait”

Tamara/Me: “um hey guys is it ok if I make a phone call ?”

*prodigy nodded then I got up and walked out the room and stood in the hallway I didn’t really need to call anyone I just made that up because I was too nervous to say anything :P I no it doesn’t sound like me compared to how I was at the start but this is me :P the real me :/ so yeah I was just standing there when I realised I wasn’t alone! So I turned around ……………………………….................................................*

??: “hey!” *smiling while staring at me… taking his classes off putting them in his pocket*

Me: “hi.. Um everything ok Princeton ?” *turning so I‘m filling facing him*

Princeton: “I thought you were making a phone call? Cause it doesn’t look like it to me?”

Me: “oh yeah um I did! *trying to look convincing, he gives her a look* ok ok so I didn’t need to call anyone I just said cause… I needed air!?”

Princeton: “right! You no your really pretty!” *smiles at me*

Me: “yeah right!” *rolling my eyes in disbelief, secretly blushing inside*

Princeton: “you don’t believe!” *leaning his arm against the same wall my back is pressed against*

Me: “we… well not really!” *looking at him then quickly looking away*

Princeton: “well..believe it or not your very attractive! I mean you wanna know what I thought when I first saw you, course you do! But I‘m not gonna tell you……yet!”

Me: “um thanks” *blushing at the sight of him*

Princeton: “I‘m being serious your beautiful! *smiles* you must drive the guys CRAZY at your school” *smiling with his face inches from mine before moving away*

Me: “if I tell you, you wont believe me” *moving aside and about to walk back in the dressin room*

Princeton: *grabs my hand, pulls me close towards him* “try me!” *smiles*

Me: *taking my hand back to myself* “well… guys at my school don’t pay attention to me! Its why I didn’t believe you!”

Princeton: “ok you were right I don‘t believe you! That is extremely hard to believe!” *his smiles faded out into a confused expression*

Me: “well it’s the truth! I‘m a nobody at my school I‘m pretty much invisible!”

Princeton: “ha ok now your pulling my strings! Have you seen yourself in the mirror?” *smiling at me*

Me: “yes I have! I‘m ugly right? And I hate my smile!”

Princeton: “your not serious? Are you? Who told you that?” *my back is pressed against the same wall again with him in front of me, our faces are about 5 inches apart which is making me blush like a peach* “you are soo beautiful I can‘t even explain it, if your ugly now I cant Wait! To see what you look like when you turn pretty ;) your so beautiful it makes my head hurt. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, cause if I ever had you I‘d never let you go!”

Me: *still blushing trying so  hard to stop, but cant help it* “you really think that! And I don’t have a boyfriend, never had one!”

Princeton: “well I have more luck than I thought! Even if I don‘t believe you!”

Me: “you don‘t believe anything I say do you?”

Princeton: “I believed you when you said you like me!” *not so close to me now*

Me: “wait?…I never said I liked you!” *confused to what he was on about?*

Princeton: *moving closer again our faces 5 inches apart* “but it seems to me that you like me!”

Me: “how do you know that?” *staring into his big brown chocolate orbs, trying hard not to melt inside*

Princeton: “well girls don‘t blush for no reason! And you blush every time I speak, you must have an interest in me because your not denying it!” *smiles at me making me blush harder*

Me: “but I always blush when guys talk to me your no different!”

Princeton: “really! Well how do guys make you blush when you said they don’t even pay attention to you?”

Me: “well…um…uh…I…um” *can‘t think of what 2 say :P*

Princeton: “care to explain?” *gets up in my face and grins whilst moving away* 

Me: “ok..fine ! I cave! I like you and yes you make me blush!”

Princeton: “I knew it!” *I watched as he small smile grew into a big wide grin*

................................................................................................................................... (to be continued)