Princeton's Pain And Tamara's In Trouble

Tamara: “OMG! prince are you ok?” *giving him her attention, looking at his arm*

Princeton: *grunts* “yeah……..I‘m…f…fine!”

Tamara: “I still can‘t believe u did that!” *holding his arm in her hands, staring at the bandage…….*

Princeton: *smiles* “ahh it‘s fine I‘m use to it!”

Tamara: “but you shouldn‘t! can‘t believe this is my fault u did this!” *lightly touching it, he slightly flinches* “sorry”

Princeton: “it‘s kl and I wasn‘t your fault I‘ve always done it to feel better…”

Tamara: “but then it leaves you a scare and pain after u done it!”

Princeton: “yeah but scares heal and the pain soon goes away just like……. Yours…will!”

Tamara: “mine already has! U healed it!” *smiles*

Princeton: “ha I must be jesus! :P” *smiling, laughs*

Tamara: “ha ha ha!” *smiles*

Princeton: “I love seeing you smile!, I love your smile” *smiles*

Tamara: “I love yours too ;)” *hugging him*

Princeton: *hugging back* “hey imma take a shower and if u want I‘ll come back ok?”

Tamara: “umhm!” *smiling*

Princeton: *pulls away from the hug, kissing her head and walking towards the door, grabbing his jacket, slowly opening the door to see if the coast is clear before smiling at Tamara and leaving the room…………………..*

*about 30 seconds later someone knocked on Tamara‘s door!…………and came in…………*

??: *walks in the room, smiling*

Tamara: “hey Claire!!” *smiles*

Claire: *walks over to her and hugs her…* “hi….wait! Why do u smell like boy‘s cologne?” *Tamara smells her shirt…*

Tamara: “ummmm” *tryna think what to say*

Claire: “did u have a boy stay with you last night?” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh damn! tamara's in some deep poo! loooooooooooooolz 4 FEEDBACK comments for more guys!