Vicky, Prod, Roc And Ray Ray............................

*ray ray comes in the room everyone turns to him….*

Ray Ray: “hey guys Keisha wanted to know who came in the do…………… oh!! Hey vicky!!” *smiles*

Vicky: “ha ha hey ray ray!”

Ray Ray: “so watcha guys talkin bout?”

Prodigy: “music and drizzy!!” *smiling*

Ray Ray: *still standing but the door now grinning!!* “ohh can I stay?”

*prodigy and roc look at him………………….*

Vicky: “sure ray ray!! Come on!! We were talking about our favourite drake songs !!”

Ray Ray: “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy !!” *sits next to vicky!!*

Roc: “ok!! So vicky! What‘s your favourite drake song?”

Vicky: “oh well I have lots but I love make me proud, the motto and take care!!”

Ray Ray: “ha ha me too” *smiling*

Roc: “yeah drizzy is sick!!” *smiling at vicky*

Prodigy: “yeah I gotta agree wid roc on dat one!!”

Vicky: “u no !!!! drake is hot too!!” *realised what she said then the guys started laughing*

Roc: *still laughing slowly stopping (ray ray and prodigy are still laughing and slowly stopping too)* “you love drake don‘t you vick!!?”

Vicky: “yeah I love drake!! What was funny?”

Prodigy: “no……nothing !! Vicky don’t worry!!”

Ray Ray: “I love drake too!! I'm the fu---in man, you don't get it do ya?

Type of money, everybody acting like they knew ya

Go uptown, new York city, b--ch

Some Spanish girls love me like I'm on Aventura

Tell Uncle Luke I'm out in Miami too

Clubbing hard, f---ing women, ain't much to do

Wrist blanc pain, got a condo up in Biscayne

Still getting brain from a thang, ain't sh-t changed

How you feel how you feel how you feel? ……….”

*then vicky joined in, roc and prodigy smiled at her, hearing her voice……………………………….*

Vicky: *singing the chorus when ray ray stopped, then she finished the chorus and noticed the guys staring at her……………* “what?”

Roc: “ha wow Tamara was right! Vicky your voice is amazing!!”

Vicky: “Tamara mentioned me?” *smiling*

Prodigy: “yeah! She never stopped mentioning you! Whatever we talked about she mentioned you!!”

Ray Ray: *nodding* “uh huh!! You’re her best friend, she never said a thing bad bout you! She was saying how you sing and you can dance!! And stuff”

Vicky: “really? Wow!!” *smiling*

Roc: “vick you ok?” *looking at her?*

Vicky: “huh? Yeah I‘m cool I‘m just lucky to have a good best friend!!”

Prodigy: “*mumbles but everyone hears :P* Tamara doesn‘t think so…………. ” *ray ray hits his arm*

Vicky: “what you talkin bout prodigy?”

Prodigy: “did I say that out loud?” *looking at everyone*

Vicky: “prodigy? Ray? what’s going on?”

Roc: “yeah what‘s up wid you too?”

Prodigy: *sighs* “when we were talking to Tamara she was saying how she ain‘t a good friend to you and………”

Ray Ray: “that she don‘t deserve you as a best friend cause she always does stuff like hit you and stuff….”

Roc: *stands up* “what? What do you mean she hits you?” *looking at vicky*

Vicky: “no… not like that! Roc sit down! What the guys mean she just does it for no reason she can‘t help it! Plus her life is hard! You have no idea! And well when she does it she says sorry straight away it‘s not her fault she stronger than me!!”

Roc: “don‘t mean she gotta abuse you!!” *tensing his teeth*

Vicky: “she doesn’t!! no roc! It‘s like when you say something that may offend her or when you say a joke and u give someone a light punch!!”

Roc: “but still vicky!! How are you still friends with her?”

Prodigy: “and what do you mean her life is hard?”

Keisha yelling from the guest room: “RAY RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ray Ray: “damn I  forgot bout Keisha.” *gets up and runs out*

Prodigy: “ha ray you in trouble!!” *grinning*

Keisha still yelling: “PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!!”

Prodigy: “what did it do?” *getting up and walking out leaving roc and vicky alone………………………*

4 comments......................... for more.......................................................