Chatting About Best Friends.......................................

*mean while with Prod, Ray Ray and Tamara……….*

Prodigy: “hey Tamara! How are you feeling?” *smiling*

Tamara: “ha I‘m fine accept I can‘t move or touch my stomach or even go home…” *bowing her head*

Ray Ray: “you really don‘t want to be here do you?” *feeling upset and hurt*

Tamara: “aww no no no ray ray I didn’t mean to upset you! I‘m glad to be here with you and prod ;) it‘s just…”

Prodigy: “you don‘t wanna be near Princeton and miss home?”

Tamara: “yeah! I love being here with you ray ray ray! And you prodigy” *smiling at them as they smile back……*

Ray Ray: *showing his cute cheeky smile* “does it hurt? Looks like it did!”

Tamara: “ha ha we….”

Prodigy: “ray she properly doesn‘t wanna talk about it…..”

Ray Ray: “oh yeah sorry….” *slowly losing his smile*

Tamara: “no no! it‘s ok! *looking at ray ray as he came closer* yeah it hurt and I’m bummed I can‘t move but you have have to get on with it!”

Ray Ray: “ok so forgive and forget?”

Tamara: “oh hell no! you gotta be kidding! I‘m just waiting till I‘m better so I can get my revenge after Keisha and walter give him what he deserves!!”

Prodigy: “ha for some reason I could tell you were gonna say that!”

Ray Ray: “so Tamara  since you‘ll be here for a while tell us about yourself? What are your interests and stuff?” *as ray ray and prodigy pulled up a a chair and sat next to her…prodigy was closerest……*

Tamara: “a while? I‘m only here for one night!”

Ray Ray: “oh right yeah that‘s what I meant!”

Tamara: “ha ha ohhhhhhhhh k well um well m name is Tamara Johnson I‘m 15 years old my birthday is on the 9th of January….”

Ray Ray: “wait! Wait! Wait! Your birthday is 3 days after mine!!!!!!!!!! :D” *grinning*

Tamara: “ha ha yeah!! So cool right we‘re both Capricorns :D *ray ray smiled* I guess that‘s why we both love art and to draw?”

Ray Ray: “YOU LOVE TO DRAW TOO?” *can‘t stop smiling*

Tamara: “ha ha yeah love it u guys wanna see some on my drawings?”

Prod&Ray Ray: “Sure!!” *looking at her as she gets them up on her HTC and shows them*

(the link to my actual drawings will be in the comments)

Prodigy: “wow! Tamara these Are Dope !!!!!!!!!!”

Ray Ray: “you are one talented girl!!”

Tamara: “thanks I enterened them in that school tube contest you guys did but me and vicky‘s video didn‘t go through.. :P”

Ray Ray: “wow really? Well if it did go through you would have won!!”

Prodigy: “ha yeah like ray ray said your really talented Tamara!!” *smiles at her*

Tamara: *slightly blushing* “thanks guys! But you haven‘t seen me dance or sing yet!”

Prodigy&Ray Ray: “you can sing and dance too?”

Tamara: “yep!! Me and vicky both do, we know all your songs and all your dances plus we also make up our own sometimes when we bored!!”

Prodigy: “really!! *getting happy* well when your about to move again you have to show us before we go back to America?!”