Walking Again...

Previously: 

Tamara’s POV: *moves, sits up, sits on the edge if her bed* Thank the lord I can move!! Now ha haha and I think… I’m starting to fall in love with Princeton!! I mean I know we got off at a TERRIBLE start! But it’s in the past like the rest of my life what is important is now!! I mean now I have my big bro looking out for me! And maybe soon a new sister in law ha ha and I got Princeton! Ah ha that sounded like I was dating him what I meant was he listens to me and cares about me and I love that he realised his mistake but I wish he didn’t have to cut him self to realise it and he stayed with me last night I gotta say I loved being held and finally feeling wanted by someone I mean wow! Sure his and mine’s past ain’t been good but now things are different and I’m really falling for the new him! Although I will never do a thing to change him …………………………......... (end of POV)

*2 minutes after someone comes in her room…………*

???: “hey …what are u doing?” *walking quickly over to her after shutting the door and standing in front of her*

Tamara: “ha ha calm down Princeton! It‘s fine I just spoke to Claire and she said it is fine for me to start walking again!” *getting up on her feet, slightly drops, Princeton catches her*

Princeton: “are u sure Claire said that! Ha ha u seem a little too wobbly to me!” *smiles, helps her back to her feet!*

Tamara: “yeah! She just said that I may be a bit wobbly since I have been laying down for a week ha ha!” *standing up!*

Princeton: “ha ha I noticed!” *letting go of her, she slightly drops again, quickly catches her again!* “maybe we should leave it till later”

Tamara: “noooo! I wanna get up now! Plus I wanna take a shower!” *smiling trying to get up again!*

Princeton: “ha ha it‘s like tryna teach a baby to walk! *laughs* And I think u gonna leave dat till later! Cause I can‘t go in wid you!” *grinning*

Tamara: “yeah cause that would be a wish come true for you Princeton wouldn‘t it lool!” *on her feet, takes a few steps holding Princeton hands as he is in front on her she is a bit wobbly but gets stronger and stronger*

Tamara: “oh my gosh this is like teaching a baby how to walk :P poo”

Princeton: “ha ha I think it‘s cute…. Like you” *smiles at her* *letting go of her*

Tamara: *smiles…. Wobbles over a bit, Standing up and finally walking on her own*

Princeton: “see! Your walking good girl!” *laughs!*

Tamara: *fake laughs* “your asking for a slap”

Princeton: “I‘m only joking!” *going for a hug!*

Tamara: “no!” *laughing, running away from him* “imma go take a shower” *grabbing the bag by her bed that Claire left*

Princeton: “yeah cause u smell!” *laughs, sits on her bed!*

Tamara: “whatever Princeton” *smiles*

Princeton: *hops off the bed* Wait! What if someone comes in looking for you?

Tamara: “ha everyone has gone out and walter and Keisha are in their room talking to Claire no one will come in!”

Princeton: “oh ok!” *sits back on the bed, as Tamara walks into the bathroom that is in her room………….*

2 comments for more guys LOVE MY FANS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH <3 #Peace&Love Guys