Why Princeton Why?

*About 5 Mintues later……………………………*

Keisha: *walking to the bathroom, hears crying and little screams, knocks on the door* “hello who‘s in here” *no answer……….*

Keisha: *thinks……..* “Princeton?” *hears another tiny scream, then the tap running realises what‘s happening* “Princeton! PRINCETON OPEN THE DOOR NOW!! PRINCETON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

*Princeton slowly opens the door sitting on the floor again…. Looking at his arm*

Keisha: *sees the razor and  his arm bleeding, quickly closes the door* “Princeton! No!! get up and get under the tap now……”

*helps his up not touching his arm and shoves it under the tap…. When all of a sudden ray ray comes in…*

Ray Ray: “he… hey Keisha..” *sees Princeton then sees red water…..*

Keisha: “ray ray! Get my the first aid kit quickly..”

*then he rushes to get it ……………*

Keisha: “Princeton!!” *looks at him, his face is red from crying and pain he looks at her still  crying..*

“Princeton!! Why? Why again? You said u would stop from the last time?”

Princeton: “I…. I ….. oww Keisha my arm….” *crying*

Keisha: *sees she is touching it* “oh sorry Princeton! Why? Why did u do this again?”

*ray ray comes with the first aid kit…………………*

Ray Ray: “here u go Keisha…what…..what happened..” *seeing Princeton‘s arm!*

Keisha: “I….I‘ll explain later can u give us a sec…” *taking the first aid kit and then ray ray nodded walked out and shut the door behind*

*after Keisha cleaned all the blood she told Princeton to take his jacket off and sit on the floor as she got the bandages out……*

Keisha: “Princeton please tell me why u did this again!!” *putting the bandage around his arm..*

Princeton: *flinching…cause of the pain* “it made my feel better……..”

Keisha: “about what……..oh Princeton I…..” *ending the bandage, tying it up………*

Princeton: “I..I‘m so sorry I did this Keisha!” *bursting into tears………..*

Keisha: “it‘s ok! It‘s ok come here” *pulling him into a hug…. Looking at his arm………….*

Keisha’s POV: my god! I heard a door slam and went to the bathroom…. It was locked….I heard someone crying and quietly screaming…..I had a thought then I thought no………….. but I was wrong again!! It was Princeton! No please no don’t tell me he’s doing to again! When Princeton use to get stressed and stuff he use to cut himself…… I found out soon after because I noticed the marks….. I got him to stop It was hard but he did it then I realised I left the razors in there! I use to hide these things from Princeton because of it I begged him to open the door when he did and sat on the floor staring at his bleeding arm… I saw the razor on the floor I had to get him off the floor!!!! Now……… this is the worse he has ever done!! he’s never done it so much!! There was so much blood…… he did it up his arm and stopped right before the elbow :P I had to clean the blood I wanted to cry and scream for him, plus he was crying sooo much he had a puffy face I clean most of the blood when ray ray came and I asked him to get the first aid kit so he did and he soon came back with it looking at the blood asking what had happened I told him I’d say later and asked him to leave…..no one knows what Princeton does apart from me, I told Princeton to take his jacket off and sit down I was putting the bandage around his bleeding and red arm trying not to hurt him but it didn’t work he was filching and crying….. Then I asked him why and I said he was sorry and but into tears in front of him I told him it was ok and pulled him into a hug but was it really gonna be ok……………………………….. (end of POV)