Mindless At First Love....?

Tamara’s POV : I love mindless behavior! I love them sooooooooooo much, me and my best friend Vicky are like the biggest fans in the whole world even bigger that the American fans …. We would give or do anything to meet them and yeah so…. This is my story……………………………….

Ok well me and Vicky were going to our 4th mindless behavior concert! That’s right! Every single concert MB have done in the uk we have been too well in London that is but anyway so yeah we didn’t have school that day (Saturday) so yeah me and Vicky got their super early even before they started setting up (joke joke lool not that early lool) but yeah when we got there…there were already girls there :/ (little no life bitches) there were about 12 girls not including us there and yeah so cause it was unreserved standing we were all just looking around and me and Vicky were checkin out the stage and stuff, then at the corner of the stage I saw something or someone…… I looked harder and I soon realised who it was it ……… it ……… it……… it was mindless behavior!! Ahhhhhhhhhh I tried to just stay calm me and vicky tried to control ourselves then we turned around maybe we were dreamin! But by then they came out, not by the stage though by the entrance door…? And well like 3 seconds after…the other girls realised who was in the room and it didn’t even take long before they literally ambushed them To the ground! And seriously where was security? Better yet where was Kenneth and Keisha when you needed them? The girls were going MAD, crazy even they were pulling their clothes and trying to touch them then…… some nappy headed butters freakish child try kiss Princeton DAMN THAT GOT MY BLOOD BOILING >:( !! (literally) then I just couldn’t take it neither could vicky, we rushed over to the ambush and we started pushing and pulling the girls off (like security) I mean I was really strong and vicky was too (especially when she angry cheez) but not as much as meh! J loolz anyway it didn’t take long cause I was picking up 2 girls at a time and vicky had like 1 but damn some of these kids were fat! I’m surprised they didn’t flatten MB they really need to lay off the Kentucky fried chicken :/ (honestly) but yeah and I mean every time you pulled them off they just went back, some didn’t I guess they were scared of meh! Ha u should be! Imma scary chick >:D but yeah some how I knew this weren’t working so me and vicky needed a new plan! So instead of pullin dem off I pushed my way in the ambush and I saw prodigy’s arm I grabbed it! And pulled him right out, he landed on his feet! Then I told him to run towards the stage before the girls noticed plus they couldn’t even hear me and him talkin they were toooo busy screamin their heads off, so yeah before prodigy ran on stage he smiled at meh! :D then I went back in the crowd and saw ray ray’s arm and I pulled him out then he smiled at me with his cute cheeky smile then ran towards prodigy on stage (the reason I no who’s arm is who’s is because like i said at the beginning I’m the biggest mindless behavior fan! Did u think I was lyin?), yeah so then what actually shocked me was vicky had pulled roc out all on her own! (jokin vicky love yah J lool) then he was bare thanking her and they both walked on stage chattin like no tomorrow leaving me to do all the work even though there was one member left! But still!? And damn what do these girls have in their brains! Jelly? They didn’t even no 3 MB members were missin! Stupid children! But yeah so I went in again I arm Princeton’s arm so I reached, grabbed and pulled him out .. But when I did……I was holding his hand! *mager blush* then when he was on his feet I quickly let go of it hoping he didn’t see that or see my blush a light rosy colour then we both quickly got on stage and about 15 seconds after I had pulled him out the girls had realised they were gone…(so now they get smart -__- dumb ass children) and before they could get to us guess who came? Kenneth! AND security! (really! Now they come?) but anyway yeah they blocked them off so they couldn’t get up on stage, den Kenneth came up 2 me and vicky and stage and told us we had 2 go I was like “Excuse me ?” then we were cussin him and he was about to take us away when………………… (end of Tamara‘s POV)