How Does Princeton Feel..................................

Roc: “what do u mean?” *walks towards her*

Princeton’s POV : I…I… I know imma be murdered! For what I did ! I only just realise how bad it was plus walter gonna tell my mama and she go put me in my grave!! I really hurt that girl! And vicky was right I am a fucking bastard! I like that girl and look what I did for some reason I don’t even remember hitting her! :P maybe the devil was in me! Once I did it all I could think and want to do was run up to her and apologise for my life!!! I….I….I actually bruised her? I think  roc should have just let vicky kill me! Better her than my mama! Now I just want to say sorry but walter won’t let me see her and she don’t wanna see me don’t blame her I mean wow….vicky had to go out with her family then about 2 or so hours later she came back as soon as she saw me she wanted to beat the shit outta me literally then I smiled at prod  but he just ignored me and I tried to speak to ray ray but he wouldn’t allow me! Everyone hates me! :P :/ I would hate me! I wanna cry for what I did I really did put that girl in true pain!! I regret it now and will for the rest of my life and then since walter and others were with Tamara and vicky, ray, prod and roc were in his room I sat in the living room rethinking this whole day!! Again!! What I did played again and again  in my head soon enough……………….I was cryin :/ then ray ray and prod came out to go see Keisha and they didn’t even look at me!! :P then the door was kinda open I heard roc and vicky arguing about Tamara hitting vicky? Wth! So I decied to listen in and check what was going on, roc and vicky are going out now!! Then vicky was sorta crying… and she….. She said …… she said Tamara had bipolar :O! what no she can’t have? This just can’t be true!! No she can’t have bipolar! She just can’t FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME I’M SUCH A FUCKING DICK! I moved from the door and headed for the bathroom! I slammed the door shut! As my head made me dizzy and lose my balance as I placed my back on the door slid down it clenching my hands in my afro crying my eyes out… what have I done? I no I normally play with girls and I’m kinda a player but Tamara! I …… I punched a girl, bruised her and she…she has bipolar this day is getting worse and worse…… I’M A FUCKING PRICK I REGRET THIS WHY CAN’T THIS DAY START AGAIN AND END MY SUFFEREING!!  Please just do it….this day wasn’t gonna get better unless I did something… to feel better now I haven’t done this in a while but it will take the pain away…………. For now I got off my feet still crying going over to the cupboard picking up a razor and sitting on the floor again pulling the sleeve up of my leather jacket and holding the razor to my wrist……………………………. (end of POV)