It's A Small World...............................

hey guys a new person in the story Shai my girl! i love her stoires make sure to fan her and check dem out!! she's awesome!! make sure u fan her!! hey stories are amazing <3 <3

Tamara’s POV : Princeton! He did cut himself! :P :( and……he knows I have bipolar! Even worse why did vicky even tell roc! I’m kinda pissed right now :P I think I was actually forgiving him…. I mean the day didn’t start off well… but it happened and I have already kinda forgave him :P and I wanted to open up to him and tell him about my life but really I think I agree with him I was really tired yesterday and I need more time to forgive him! He started asking about my parents…. When I had to cut him off saying I was tired and as he left the room I pretended to sleep but when he actually left the room I just lay there crying my eyes out thinking of my home life and the fact Princeton cut himself because of me :’( y would he do that?…………….. (end of POV)

*In The Morning……………………………….......*

*the door is Knocking……………..*

Walter: *gets up off the couch and goes to answer the door, to see it is a doctor* “hello there can I help you?”

Doctor: “hi there I was told by a Keisha Gamble that I needed to check up on a Miss Tamara Johnson?”

Walter: “oh yeah of course come in!” *stepping aside*

Doctor: “thank you..” *walking into the hotel room*

Walter: “she’s in that room there straight ahead..”

Doctor: “right thank you…” *walking towards, the room, with walter following………*

*in the guest room……… Tamara awoke seeing a doctor and walter….*

Tamara: *looking at them…* “wh…..what is going on here?” *showing fear in her eyes…*

Walter: “Tamara there is nothing to be scared of the doctor is just here to give you a check up..”

Tamara: “oh ok I guess..” *showing some relief….*

Doctor: *looks at Tamara, then turns to walter* “sir if you don‘t mind I would just like to have a quick word Tamara!”

Walter: “oh yeah of course maam! I‘ll be outside if u need anything…”

Doctor: “yes thank you…” *Walter left the room*

Tamara: “what is going on?” *looking at the doctor really scared!* (walter is listening from outside)

Doctor: *sighs* “Tamara this is not going to be easy to say but you…..”

Tamara: “I already know I have bipolar!” *looking at the doctor then looking away…*

Doctor: “yo…..you do? *Tamara nods* then why haven‘t you  been to a doctor or hospital for check ups and medication?” *sitting in the chair by Tamara‘s bed*

Tamara: “be…..because I‘m scared :P scared of what will happen! My life just keeps getting worse and I…”

Doctor: “sweetie! I know you must be scared having it at a young age but that is why there is medication it will make it better and if we catch it now maybe even cure it!”

Tamara: “re….really?” *looking at the doctor…*

Doctor: “of course the last boy who had it was cured in a few weeks it‘s only if we don‘t catch it now! I promise! Things will be much easier if cured”

Tamara: “ummm Mrs. ………………….” *looking at the doctor*

Doctor: “Dr. Martin” *smiling at Tamara…*