She Is Fine But Will She Stay............................

Walter: “after you……………..” *pointing to vicky to go in first*

*then they went in the room with vicky going first……when they went in they saw Tamara laying down………………………………..*

Vicky: “Tamara!” *run right up to me…………………*

Tamara: “vicky!” *using a slow yet crockery voice which was cutting out*

Vicky: “are you ok? How do you feel? Does it hurt imma kill that boy u no!”

Paramedic2: “vicky she shoulder‘t really be talkin………”

Tamara: *facing the paramedic* “what! Hush your mouth I can speak if I want to!” *now facing vicky* “I’m ok vicky my stomach really hurts I can‘t move :P, I‘m no in as much pain but yeah and don‘t worry I won‘t hold you back, I don’t want to be anywhere near him or this place I wanna go home!”

Paramedic1: “ahh well you see that isn‘t as easy as you think!”

Tamara: “aye vicky what is she on about?”

Vicky: “well I had to tell them that Your Parents are on holiday *Tamara givews her a look and vicky looks back, Tamara understands* and because of the pain you are in you cant be left alone for a couple of nights so yeah and you know I would stay with you ! But remember I gotta go out :P and well……”

Tamara: “hey your Walter!” *looking at him trying to move her hand to point but has no energy*

Walter: “yes! Hi nice to meet you!” *giving her a nod and a smile*

Tamara: “ahh man I am a big fan of your work dude especially wid MB! Your amazing dude me and vicky would love you show you some dances Sometimes!?”

Walter: “oh you too dance? Cool I‘d love to see that some time *Tamara smiles* and it’s the least I could do Tamara I am so sorry this has happed to you  !an…………”

Tamara: “don‘t worry about it its kl apart from the fact I‘m injured … but you didn‘t it and as long as he gets what he deserves and I get a piece of him its kl its kl! So why you hear anyway and what are the paramedics still doing here too?”

*turns to vicky*

Vicky: “oh well basically because of there is no one at home to stay with you for the night the paramedics need to make sure you are settled and have someone watch you for the night!, so well Walter is here because he and Keisha think it maybe better if you just stayed with them for the night? But I knew you woulddn‘t do that”

Tamara: “hold on hold on! Stay in the same hotel as the prick who punched me the stomach no no I aint doing that! Come on vicky I‘m going home!” *tries to get up but falls back down screaming in pain………………*

Paramedics1/2: Tamara don’t move it will make it worse!

Tamara: “I‘LL MOVE IF I WANT TO I WOULD RATHER GO TO HOSPITAL THAN STAY HERE! I AN=M NOT GOING ANWHERE NEAR PRINCETON IF I DO HE‘LL BE MURDERED! INJURED OR NOT I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!” *starting to cry*

Walter: “Tamara look I know your upset about his and want to go home but it isn‘t save I promise you if you stay with us you can go home the next day! And don‘t worry we are going to make sure Princeton is completely away from you!”

Tamara: “you promise to keep him away from me?”

Walter: “You have my word! And Keisha‘s”

Tamara: “Keisha sent me away when I was hurt, she told Kenneth to get rid of me!!” *Walter turned to Kenneth as Kenneth nodded slowly*

Walter: “Tamara I promise you Keisha didn‘t mean that she was just really angry and got caught up In the moment and she is so sorry for doing that! she would say it herself but there is a concert going on…… I promise you! So will you stay?”

Tamara: “ummmm………fine! But I only trust you! I‘m not sure about Keisha anything happens its on your hair……oh well head should I say :P”

Walter: “yes ok fine it is settled then!”

Paramedic1: ok good! So Walter we will give you Tamara’s medication!

Tamara: “hold on! Medication?” 

Vicky: “oh yeah! You need it to help you get better!”

Tamara: “urgh!!!!!!! Fine!” *rolling her eyes!!*

Walter: “well um ok den! Before the concert ends we‘ll take you to the hotel ok?”

Tamara: *sighs* “alright!”

Walter: “well I‘m going to check on the guys! And I‘ll be back soon! Vicky are you coming to watch the concert?”

Vicky: “I‘m  not leaving Tamara!”

Walter: “ok well be back soon………………………”

*the concert was half way over………………………*

Tamara: “I hate this vicky! I feel like a robot!”

Vicky: “I no I am going to kill that bastard”

.............................................................................................................................................