Princeton Alone...

Princeton POV: thank the lord! I got a second chance with Tamara! I promise you god I won’t mess this up! I’m just counting my blessing I mean she is just so hot !! Why did I ever do that to her!! I still don’t believe she hasn’t had a boyfriend before has she never seen that sexy body of hers in the mirror call me a perv but It’s just sooo true! I can’t believe what her parents did to her! They are complete dick heads! From now on imma protect Tamara from all those who cause her to hurt! I….I really wanna ask her own u no take her on a date and stuff but I keep thinking of the past, scared she would reject me! Well a guy’s gotta try maybe by the end of the week when her legs are proper healed! Hahahahah it was soooo funny helping her walk it was like teaching a baby! It was so ardodble me holding her hand helping her :D! my arm really hurts from this morning and from when I went in the shower I haven’t told Tamara! Or anyone it’s ok I’ll live I guess! I sat there waiting for Tamara to come outta the shower when someone came into the room…….. (end of POV)

???: *comes in the room* “oh Princeton! *raises her eyebrows* didn‘t except you to be in here! Where is Tamara?”

Princeton: “oh you must be Claire! Haha um she‘s in the shower! ”

Claire: “oh ok! Princeton may I talk to you for a sec?”

Princeton: “uh sure!” *smiles*

Claire: *sits on the chair by the bed, Princeton faces her* “I‘ve been told that you cut yourself!”

Princeton: *sighs* “yeah! I did it make me feel better about injuring Tamara!”

Claire: “normally I would be against this but that is pretty sweet nice to know u care about her, and u are taking anger classes?”

Princeton: “yes maam!” *half smiles*

Claire: “can I take a look at your arm Princeton?” *smiles, putting her doctor‘s bag on the bed*

Princeton: “uh…..I..guess!” *scared it will hurt like before, takes off his jacket and slowly unwraps the bandage….* 

*Claire gave Princeton a check up, his arm was fine it juss needed healing and as ready to put a new bandage on it when Tamara comes in from the shower, sees Claire and Princeton, smiles and walks over to them and sees what was under Princeton‘s bandage and quickly runs into the bathroom, Princeton bows his head shedding a tear*

3 comments for more xox.