Anger, Inpatient, Ignorant Problems :P

??’s POV : I went back in the dressing room and sat down when I noticed everyone staring at me and I soon realised that I was blushing BIG TIME! But I didn’t say anything soon enough their eyes were off me, vicky was talking to roc about drake ect. And prodigy he was just sitting there on his ipod but I could see him look up at me every now and again, then I heard a noise coming from outside so I decided to go check it out I got from the couch and I walked towards the door when prodigy stopped me in my tracks and asked me where prince and ray wondered off too so I said I was going to check, he smiled at me as I opened the door and walked out… to see…………Princeton! About to punch ray ray’s light out! I ran over to them and lightly pushed Princeton out the way and stood in front of ray ray!

(end of POV)

Tamara: “Princeton! Look I don’t know what is going on here! But stop it now!”

Princeton: “hey babe! Look just move out the way! And let me deal with this and we can résumé what we need to finish off later ok!” *winks at me*

Tamara: “excuse me?” *raises eyebrows*

Tamara's POV : hold on! was this boy talking to me? do does he think he is? he did  not just tell me to move i dont care if i'm being nosy i am not letting him hit ray ray no matterr what he did princeton needs to control his temper before i punch him! who is he! he inst the guy i was with a few mintues ago :P imma tell him bout himself if he gets rude again! and babe? i know he werent talking 2 me don't call me babe child i dont no you like i would have been soo hype if it happened before but now i think i got princeton all wrong .......................................................................... (end of POV)

Princeton: “look! You heard me babe! This is me and ray ray‘s business and if you ask me he really does deserve it!”

Tamara: “no you look! don’t babe me I dunno you like that and I don’t known what happened but there is no reason to punch him!”

Princeton’s POV : damn! This girl got lip…I like it! She is feisty that so hot lool she kinda like Keisha scary! But I actually like this girl :P what was her name again? Anyway this girl is hot and all but damn she is nosy she is kinda starting to get on my nerves she’s so lucky she got a nice big ass but anyway really does need to mind her damn business, she don’t know what happened between me and ray and I ain’t gone tell her why is she protecting that damn weasel? Its starting to piss me off (end of POV)

Princeton: “actually there was! But like tried to say before this is none of your business so stay out of this and move out the way!”

Tamara: “this may not be any of my business but I aint letting you punch him! Until I know what is going on?”

Princeton: “look tia, tanya what ever your name is you need to move out the way! You are really starting to piss me off it is none of you fucking business wha happened stop being nosy your really gonna get on my last nerve soon!”

Tamara: “excuse who the f*** do you think your talking to boy I suggest you shut your mouth before I do it for you! don’t talk to me like that I was only trying to help……”

Princeton: *cuts her off* “well no one asked for your friggin help look a let you off this once I am going to turn around and count to three and I want you to move out the god damn way!” *turns around*

Ray Ray: “Look Tamara I understand that you are looking out for me and all no offence but it really is between my and Princeton I need you to move out the way I don‘t want you to get hurt! Even if it means I get punched!”

Tamara: “look ray ray coming from me it is properly hard to believe but violence isn‘t the way and look I‘m not moving!”

Princeton: “1.………………………2.………………………”

Princeton’s POV : god damn! This girl was so friggin stubborn! Why can’t she just get out my way and stop protecting that waste of space! I was getting really angry and frustrated now my hands were clenching into fists, I heard footsteps! I wasn’t sure if she moved away yet? But if she had any sense she would off then all I could hear was her and ray ray arguing about she needs to move and… I just couldn’t take it anymore! They were doing my fucking head in, Before even saying three and spun around and swung a hard and angry punch at someone its only after I did it I realised who I punched………………………………........ (end of POV)

    ............................................................................................................................. (i need at least 3 commnets so it can be contined soon)