Kiss And Tell...........................

Tamara’s POV : we were still in the same position my back was still pressed against the wall Princeton’s right arm was resting on and his face was 6 inches from mine getting closer and closer causing my heart beat to increase intensively by the second we were just two inches apart when……....................................................... (end of POV)

Princeton’s POV : damn! This girl is soo hot! When I saw her I knew I had to kiss her! Am I going too fast? Hell no! of course not! If you ask me we are going at the right speed I see her blushin! I was sooo close to kissin her we were 2 inches apart when some idiot came out the dressing room who the fuck is interrupting my moment, I turned my head to see that idiot ray ray! Man why does that child always fuck things up 4 me I turned to look at him and glared which was stupid because the girl wriggled out my reach and went back into the dressing room Imma fucking kill him……………………………… (end of POV)

Princeton: “thanks a lot ray ray!” *moving his arm from the wall still glaring at him!*

Ray Ray: “what did I do?” *shrugging his shoulders in confusion*

Princeton: “I was just about to get some lip action here!” *ray ray gives him a confusing look* “I was just about to kiss her dummy!”

Ray Ray: “ ’her’ has a name you know!” *looking at him*

Princeton: “I know her name ray ray!” 

Ray Ray: “oh really? What is it then?”

Princeton: “wh…why should I tell you! Then you‘ll know her name!”

Ray Ray: “oh don‘t worry I know her name! so come on Princeton tell me what is her name?” *raising his eyebrows*

Princeton: “fine her name is…… Tia!” *sounding sure of him self but I still unsure!*

Ray Ray: “No! her name is Tamara! And don’t you think ii is a little too fast you just met her not to mention you didn’t even know her name untill now!?”

Princeton: “I knew that was her name! I was just testing you! :P and nope! I think we were going at a great speed !” *smirking to himself*

Ray Ray: “oh no! no Princeton! Tamara is not just another one of your toys! You may not have had your first kiss yet but I won‘t let you hurt her!”

Princeton: “shhh! No one knows that! And no one said I was going to hurt her! What you gonna do?”

Ray Ray: “oh you don’t want to know what I would do! Not to mention what SHE! Will do to you! I mean it Princeton!”

Princeton: “yeah yeah whatever!” *rolling his eyes away from ray ray‘s direction and walking away*

Ray Ray: “don’t get rude Princeton! Remember who is older than who!” *crossing his arm as Princeton scoffs at him*

Princeton: “urgh its kinda hard to forget it when coastally remind me every day plus! Most of the time it‘s like I’m the older one when your always off acting like a stupid idiot!” *standing in front of him now*

Ray Ray: *pushes Princeton, causing him to stumble back and almost hit the wall* “I am sick and tired of you bulling and taking the piss out of me!”

Princeton: “you wanna see a bully?”

Princeton’s POV : WTF! He did not just push me? Who was this child! I bully him? I’ll show him a fucking bully! Dumb ass! Who was this idiot! Imma teach him a lesson he won’t forget! I was sooo angry at him, I rushed over to the little weasel after wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my leather jacket, grabbing him by his purple and black checkered shirt using my left hand dragging the collar of making his feet slightly leaving the ground  I raised my right hand which was tightly clenched in a hard fist about 10 inches from the idiots head and I was about 3 inches from his face when……… someone came out! Who in the f*** is interrupting me now it always fucking happens to me………(end of POV)

............................................................................................................... (to be continued)