A Forever Holiday xox.

Writer's Note: i dedicatied this twp ppl > princetonsbaby143 cause i feel like no one likes dis story anymore and only her and MindlessTae143 are the only girls readin it :P so here u go girls enjoy xox...

Princeton: “you trust me right? *Tamara nods*then tell me! What happened to your parents?” *looking at her who is looking away from him, crying*

Tamara: *takes a deep breath! Turns to look at him*

Princeton: “your parents aren‘t really on holiday are they?” *moving closer to her*

Tamara: *holding back tears, shakes her head* “no! no their not!” *another tear escapes her eye!*

Princeton: *touches her hand* “I‘m right here!”

Tamara: *smiles through the tears, holds his hand* “my parents were never there for me and never cared about me…”

Princeton: “oh! You mean your parent are…”

Tamara: “hell no if they were dead I wouldn’t be crying! *looks down* my parents are horrible people! I wish they were dead”

Princeton: *tries to find her eyes* “what did they do to you” *sounding a tad bit angry also upset..*

Tamara: *sighs, still crying* “m….*clears her throat* my parents use to beat me for no reason they had been doing it ever since I was 2! It‘s like if something went wrong at work or with bills they would beat me its like I was their punching bag…”

Princeton: “wait! What! Where was your brother throughout this?” *getting slightly angry, watching her cry*

Tamara: “after I turned 2 my parents sent him off to boarding school… if he was there trust me it wouldn‘t have happened…”

Princeton: “so the beat you and your brother had no idea? That is just plain sick! Who do they think they are how could they do that to their own daughter that’s just..you  were so little and..” *sees she crying a little harder* “Tamara I‘m sorry I………”

Tamara: “its fine! You were only showing you cared! And its not the only ting they did! *Princeton raises his eyebrows* they use to make me sleep on the floor and only give me food when they felt I deserved it which was about once a week…. I cried every day only wanting my brother…. When I turned 6 I soon had realised that my parents were actually trying to kill me… *a tear escapes from Princeton‘s eye* it was about 3 days after my birthday when my dad came home and decided to beat me with a baseball bat and my mum had a knife in her hand….. She walked towards me and I … *gets rid of the lump left in her throat* I screamed and cried.. She came over to me and bent down as my brother came bursting through the door……… he saw them then knife then me on the floor beaten up weak and crying…… he rushed towards my dad and punched him hard in the face knocking him straight out! Then rushed towards me and my mum was holding me by the neck and told him if he took a step closer she would kill me, that day my brother come out of boarding schooll and my parents were meant to pick him up but they didn’t come because they were too busy killing me! So he ran home nd called the police because he knew something was wrong….. And well my mum still had me and she could hear police sirens then she looked at my brother and snarled at him as she quickly jabbed the knife in my right side causing me to scream at the very top of my lungs as she took the knife back out before darting to the back door to escape…..and” *bursts into absolute tears crying uncontrollably*

Princeton: “oh my god! Come here!” *gets on the bed and pulls Tamara toward him as she cries hard into his chest*

Tamara: “I… don’t……no….what…….I ………..did………wrong….” *trying to speak*

Princeton: “shhhhh shhh it‘s ok it‘s ok! You didn‘t do a thing! It was all them *she cries harder* shhh it‘s ok I promise!” *he puts his arm around her pulling her closer but it was also the arm where he cut himself and she touched I… causing him to grunt in deep pain*

Tamara: “Princeton I‘m so sorry” *still crying trying to get out his grip so she can‘t hurt him*

Princeton: “no it‘s ok! *pulling her back into his chest* your pain is much greater than mine *she cries harder * shh shhhh it‘s ok it‘s all going to be ok I promise….. Shhhh”

*soon enough Princeton got Tamara go clam down and was still holding her in his arms when she drifted off the sleep and soon enough so did he…………..*

*the next morning ……….. Someone walked into Tamara‘s room…………………… :O*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O !! ooo dey go get it! princeton is still in da room :P to be continued guys 2 comments for more