The meeting

I cringe as I look around spotting my best friend grinding on someone so shamelessly "someone is gonna get laid today" I think to myself. Oh you must be wondering what I'm doing here well here's a story.

3 hours ago.....

I was playing my favorite video game which hands down is Mario Kart when suddenly I see my best friend barge into my apartment. "Yah ever heard of knocking?" I say to this mannerless jerk. "Ummm ever heard of locking your front door" he replies back grinning. "Jimin-ah what are you doing here at this hour" "Hyung look at yourself, you're young, hot, and sexy you should be out having fun but here you are playing that stupid game and is that an ice cream stain on your shirt?" "YAH HOW DARE YOU CALL MARIO KART A STUPID GAME YOU UNCULTURED SWINE" I bark back in defense "and its an old ice cream stain why does it even matter its not like im going somewhere right now" I pout feeling embarassed "Hyung I'm sorry and fuck yes you are" I see Jimin smirking. "Umm you think you can convince me to leave the comfort of my pajamas and go where exactly at this hour" I say "we are going clubbing bitches" as soon i heard the word club i start laughing hysterically. "Yah Jimin-ah no way in hell am i going to a club" I say laughing in between. "Hyunggggggg pleaseeeee you just got promoted and now you'll be working with our new CEO which sounds like a busy job come on hyung" I see Jimin with his puppy dog eyes pouting and pleading.

"Ugh I hate Park Jimin" I say as I see him stealing eyes of all bachelors in Seoul. I'm brought back to reality when I feel someone try to snake their hand around my waist and whisper "Hey Sexy" in my ear ewww I turn around and am shocked as I look at the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. I was sooo not prepared for this tonight but you know what Jimin is right I need to start acting like the young man I am instead of acting an old grandpa. I smirk and reply "Hey hottie" I see his eyes filling with lust. "Let me buy you a drink" the hot guy replies and before I could reply he already grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him and my hands stop at his chest HOLY FUCK his chest is firm. "Let's get out of here" the stranger whispers getting very close to my lips and I nod as I try not to squeal at his words. I still got it I smirk. "My place" I hear him say and the next thing I know is that I'm in a car off to a strangers house. Okay Kim Seokjin maybe you did not thought this through. Ugh Jimin is gonna kill me. Well he better not sell me off or something. I'm brought out of my thoughts as I feel the car stopping. "Let's go sexy" he whispers in my ear. Fuck I wouldn't mind if he sells me anymore. As soon as we get out of the car. He pins me against the door and smashes his lips against mine. Fuck he tastes sooo good. I see him put his password and open the door. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands are wrapped around his neck as we both fight for dominance I give in letting him dominate me for the night. We stumble and barely make it to his room. He throws me on his bed while hovering over me. "You're so beautiful" he says while kissing and sucking my neck. I moan loudly. "Fuck you're gonna be the death of me" the hot guy tells me. I see him take his shirt off. Holy shit he's ripped. "Like what you see baby" he smirks. "Strip now" I do as he says. I pull him down and start kissing him needing his lips on mine. I hear him sigh and swipe his tongue against my mouth asking for entrance and I give it to him instantly. I look down to see us both fully naked and shit little guy isn't so little. I grab some courage and wrap my hands around his member and start stroking slowly. "Shit just like that baby" I push him on his back and start kissing his neck then his chest and finally his member. I start by licking the tip and then engulfing him or at least trying to as deep as much as I can in my mouth. "Oh shit" I hear him say as he grabs my hair and starts pushing himself deeper in me and I start bobbing my head up and down. I choke a little and finally take his member out with a pop. "So eager to taste me huh? But I'd rather fill you up" he says eyes turning black and the next thing I know is that I'm on my back and I feel his tongue around my nipple. I moan as he swirled his tongue around me. I feel his hands going to my entrance. He pushes one finger in as I continue moaning from all this pleasure this hot guy is making me feel. And soon I feel a second finger in and he starts kissing me. I whine as he takes his finger out. "Don't worry, you're gonna get the real deal now baby" he chuckles. I see grab some lube and squirt it on his member. "Ready?" I nod as feel myself being stretched by his thick cock. "Ughhhhh god" I moan loudly as I feel him getting deeper. Fuck he's big. He starts moving slowly but then he starts pounding in me. "Ahhhhhh nghhh" I moan. "Ugh baby you're so fucking tight ah" he moans while thrusting into me in an animalistic pace. All throughout the room you can hear skin slapping and a lot of moaning. "I'-m s-oo clos-ee" I say. "Cum for me baby" he whispers and I cum hard all over him and my stomach. "Fuck" he says and increases his speed. "Ahhhhh nghhhh fuck you feel so good inside me" I moan throwing my shame away. "I'm gonna cum" he says and fills me up with his seeds. His thrusts become sloppier and with one last thrust he takes himself out of me. I see him get up and get some towels. He cleans me up. "This was amazing" he grins while laying next to me. "Yeah it was" I reply back. We both instantly go to sleep after our tired session.

I groan as I feel pain shooting up my back. I turn around and see the hot guy still dead asleep. He's so handsome with his doe eyes and bunny smile and that cute nose. I smile to myself.I get up with much difficulty and try searching for my phone which I manage to find on the floor. Fuck 23 missed calls by Jimin. Shit I'm a dead meat. I look at the time it's still 3 in the morning. I decide to leave. I change into my clothes and as I head out I think If I should leave my number. But nah I highly doubt this guy wants to see me again. Plus we met at a club. This for sure was a one night stand. I tiptoe myself out of his apartment afraid to wake him up and call myself an Uber.

"I can't believe I lost my virginity just like that" I scream in my pillow as soon as I get home.